Yandere!Y/N x Wattpad reader!Reader

Hey guys I'm back and not dead.Anyways this is the story of the character in those Blank x Y/N
Fanfic.So yeah it's that x you which you are a person like me who reads Wattpad books.Any questions ask Away
—————————————————————————
You squealed as you finished chapter 17 of B/N x you(book name person x you).You flipped ready to see another chapter but was met with the dreadful to be continued.You groaned and got off your bed.You were tired of reading books that take forever to finish so you hopped on the computer and started to make a book.It was about a Yandere girl chasing another girl.You posted your first chapter and waited for an hour,refreshing the page you thought you would at least have five view but instead there was nothing.You clicked the chapter and noticed a comment at the bottom.
'Why is there a comment but no reads?'You though in curiosity.

Your eyes trailed over the sentence at least three times before you left the chapter.It was written:

Y/N L/N

It's nice to know you like to use me in the fan fictions you read.I can't wait to see you up close reader~~chan

You clicked the user name and it popped up.There was nothing.No evidence of anything.Your Wattpad app dinged and a red 1 appeared on the side of your computer screen.You looked at the notification and it was the book.Someone Commented!

Feeling happen that someone read your book you smiled and looked at the views,Three reads.Your smile lowered by a little before you looked at the comment.It was probably about how good you were and how you should continue to do more but apparently it was that Y/N L/N person.......Wait.
Now that you noticed it had your first and last name on it.The notification appeared again.

Y/N L/N

I see you,I can't wait to meet you!

Y/N L/N

It seems like you noticed

You blinked a few times before your mother called for dinner.You reaches to click shut down button when the mouse glitches out and completely disappears.The Wattpad blares wildly before stopping.You got up from your desk and grabbed your phone.You went down to dinner when you remember that your phone has Wattpad.You clicked the comment and widened your eyes.

Y/N L/N

You can't leave me,I WoNt LeT yOu!!

After that you quickly ate and went to bed staying as far as you could from the computer.When you woke up you rubbed your eyes and sat up.Feeling the urge to pee you got up and shuffled to the bathroom.You closed your eyes and let put a satisfied sigh and got up to wash your hands and face(Yes you wiped gosh🤭)You grabbed the soap and a washed your hands before doing the same to your face.

You wiped your face and looked at the mirror when it was then that you noticed a red liquid like substance was on the mirror making up a note.The red substance started to drip on the counter.You backed away and ran toward the room.

Reader~~chan

Together real soon
                                P.S. This substance looks familiar

You opened the door and noticed it was locked.Dread filled your body and you scampered around trying to find something you can used to break down the door. Your phone dinged and again your Wattpad ranged.

Y/N L/N

Open the door reader~~chan

You stomach churned but when to find something.You thought of going to the shed to find an axe hopefully.When you grabbed the axe you ran toward the door.Raising it above your head you slammed it on the door a couple of times before it popped open.Blood stained the carpet,scratch marks and other signs of a struggle covered the room.You looked around the room....no body.You ran out the room and grabbed your bag when your phone and computer blades up with notifications.You hesitantly reaches in your pocket and got your phone out.It was a Wattpad notification.You walked to your computer and sat down.