Yandere!Nora x Straight!reader x Yandere!pyrrha

Woah woah woah I can't wait for 2400 or 12:00 but anyways here it is like I promise hope you enjoy it
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
Ok so in one scene "hi"is you "hi" is jaune

"Pyrrha!Nora I'm going to go out to talk to someone"You yelled loud enough for them to hear.You waited until you heard The two distinct voices and left.You were skipping to the park with your backpack after texting Jaune to meet you there.
You always felt an attraction toward the blonde,You met him in highschool after he helped you get away from Cardin.What amazed you was the way he stood up to people stronger then him,He knew the consequences but still took them,Jaune was caring and kind and not to mention your crush.

You walked to the park feeling a little down after remembering that he always looked for Weiss attention.You thought he loved her but you shook it off and still kept high expectations of getting a date today.Sitting on the bench you waited until you saw him run up to you and smile.You got up and walked to him.You and him were so oblivious to the surroundings,You didn't see the pairs of eyes watching you.

"Hey"     "Hey what do you want to talk about"

Your heart beating little snare drums as you took out you confession letter and gave it to him.His eyes widened before softening up.
"Y/N,I'm sorry I can't return you feelings.My heart belongs to Weiss"You felt you heart snap in two,Tears started to fall down you cheeks "but we can still be friends.I don't want to end the friendship bond we have".You smiled and nodded and pulled him in a hug which he gladly returned.You wiped the tears from you face."Goodbye Jaune"
"Goodbye Y/N"and with that you parted ways,you going to the house you shared with The two.After going in you saw the two making dinner."Hey Pyrrha,Nora how's your day?"They just smiled and shrugged asking about yours.You sighed and told them"I asked out Jaune out today but he said he liked Weiss.At least were friends right." The nodded their head and turned around,of course they knew they stalked you after all.You sighed again and eat dinner with them before going to the respective room.You decided you wanted to hang out with Yang and Ruby while eating so you packed up and put the suitcase under the bed.You got in your pajamas and laid in the bed staring the ceiling before turning the lamp off and sleeping.While you were sleeping a pair of blue and green eyes sat in the foot of you bed watching you.You were perfect to them,Just like a Doll.
After an hour or so the two went to sleep exiting your room.

You woke up the next day and went to take a shower.Putting on you bra and undergarment you decided to were casual clothes and packed your weapon and battle outfit in your suitcase.Yawning you walked downstairs and took a seat asking yourself a pointless question.'Why do they always make food' it was a weird question but you just stared at the food.Eggs,bacon,toast and apple juice.You smiled at the two "Thank you and good morning".The two blushed with you passing it off with a quick its hot.After eating the breakfast you walked to you room and took the luggage to the front door. You took you scroll checking the time before pushing it in your side pocket.Moving your hand towards the door you were about open it until you felt a tight hand grip you shoulder.Wincing a voice in your ear spoke
"You cant run away now.We have so much to do.Hmm you are running and we can't let you do that.We love you too much,Who knows who could steal you from us?"
And with that you were pushed in the floor.Feeling the impact you groaned about to get up but something sat on you legs covering you mouth.You started to get scared.You noticed it was Pyrrha as your eyes trailed to the side you saw Nora with Magnhild raised high before being slammed down.Your eyes widened as you heard a sickening crunch.You clenched you teeth shutting you eyes but that didn't stop the loud muffled scream from escaping.Tears fell down you cheeks as everything started to pitch black.

After shattering your legs the two girls carefully took you to the basement and moved the luggage elsewhere.In the basement was a lamp,a mattress and some toys or cards.Laying you on the bed Nora called ren over to check you bones.

A few minutes later Ren came to check on you but couldn't quick see the full damage so he started to touch you pants on until he saw Miló in its gun position.Ren raised his hand and explained in a calm tone "If I can't pull down her pants I won't be able to See the full damage"reluctantly Pyrrha nodded as she watched ren pull you pants down.Touching you thigh Ren pulled out lots of bandaged and got to work wrapping it enough for it to heal.He then took out two whole bottles of pain killers."So two every hour and if it still doesn't work contact me,Y/N for some reason Shattered both legs from the thigh and below.She can walk in the next 8 weeks or until further notice and will have trouble eating and using the restroom as well as showering so please help her.Well that seems about it I shall take my leave"
Ren hurried out the door,Being with two yandere has frightened him,He sighed at he thought about her'poor Y/N'.

After Ren left Nora and Pyrrha,they invite Jaune over to kill him in which the succeeded in and tied the corpse to the wall for their beloved Y/N to see.
--------------------------------------------------------------
You woke up and looked around only to see Jaune,Your crush,on the wall,stab wounds everywhere.Shrieking you tried to move your legs making you scream more alarming the two upstairs.They came downstairs to see you clenching tears at the tip of your eyes.Pyrrha grabbed the pills as Nora came up to you and hugged you.

You were getting more terrified by the second as they explained what Ren said.

You were going to get babied by them,The ones who shattered you legs,the ones who are obsessed with you.

Nora pulled you in a kiss followed by Pyrrha as they got up.

"Y/N we know your Straight but we WILL make you ours whether you like it or not.Goodnight"

Your heart was racing as they left.You struggled to lay down but finally did it.You went to sleep with a sentence 'So this is it,I'm trapped in their Fantasy world while I'm in a nightmare,I'm sorry every one I'm sorry.....Jaune"

Well there we go hope this is a good one since I have two for tomorrow starting with kuromi then Yuno