Yandere!Kurumi x Spirit!Reader

Hey guy I hope you enjoy this.I just woke up and I was like oh crap I need to do Kurumi.So I apologize in Advance!Oh and I don't think this follows the canon since my memory's fuzzy on this part

S/N-Spirit name        

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
You heard that tomorrow your class was getting a new student so you were looking forward to that but what you weren't looking forward to was the guy behind you.Shido Itsuka,You noticed him after overhearing the weekly gossip.

You stop,turned around and started your way over to him.He jumped at looked at you "hey Y/N".You raised an eyebrow before waving.

"I've noticed your always moving where I'm moving and I would like you to stop that."shido seemed shocked before you continued again"I know that you can lock spirit powers away.Don't try that on me.See ya"

With that you left to the classroom.'it sucks that there isn't a male spirit cause that would be funny.Shido kissing a man' you giggled as the teacher walked to her desk or stand.It was a pretty average day,with you getting more bored by the second.Thinking about raising the alarms you felt eyes watching you.You  have a sneaky suspicion of them so you decided to test you theory raising the alarm.

Panic filled the school as you got up and left the opposite direction.You continued to walk and went to the woods.You sighed and deactivated the alarm before turning around only to jump at the sight of a gun.You stared up and moved your hands to intercept the gun.Moving it to the right you grabbed her other gun or hand and moved it to the sky.

"Hello nightmare~~"You purred out with disgust.She just smiled and did the same "I've been wanted to meet you for some time now S/N"
You just smiled and walked away,Tilting your head a bullet whizzed passed you hitting a tree.You smirked raising you left hand moving it in a waving motion.

Going to the classroom it turns out it's been canceled due to the stunt You pulled.You plopped your earbuds in and walked home.
>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>

You entered the room and sat by one of the windows in the middle.You slammed your head on the desk earning unwanted staring.The teacher cleared her throat before speaking "class we have a new student today"oh yeah how could you forget.You shifted you head so you could see.You widened your eyes,Nightmare is your new classmate"Hello I am Kurumi Tokisaki and I am a spirit" you smiled a little bit.The teacher spluttered some words before telling her to sit by Shido(I think)

You eyed her as she spoke again "Ahh one more request.Im a bit lost so could someone show me around""You betcha"A guy said only to be rejected by nightmare.She walked through the row and stopped at shido.You turned your head and zoned out again until the bell rung.You grabbed you lunch and went to sit at a bench.Feeling the familiar presence you stopped chewing  your sand which and turned around meeting nightmare.You got up and walked away.You stopped as hands wrapped around you legs with you mentally cursing for going in a secluded area.

You felt her move her hands at you face before starting move lower and lower till she reached you pelvis.You struggled more feeling the hands loosen and eventually you fell.You got up and ran to the classroom even if it was early not hearing Kurumi say "You S/N will be mine"

Time skip to after school:)

Walking down the road you turned left and walked through the forest on a trail.You felt like you were being  followed but thought 'nah no one can successfully follow you' oh how you were wrong.

You saw a  patch of grass that you named ,your resting point.But going to a random log you noticed a hand on the ground and moved closer to it.Your stomach tossed and turned at the sight of two dead bodies,They had a target circle and a bullet hole in their heart,right where the bulls eye was.

You started to back away until something or someone bumped into you ."It seems like you found my gift Y/N"
"Kurumi?" Was the last this you said before passing  out.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

You woke up feeling groggily.You stared to move you arms but felt stuck.Staring at your body you came to a conclusion that you were stuck to a wall.Pathetic I know.You started to struggle eventually using your spirit armor to break out.Falling with a thud you groan and got up.You were about to leave the door when the white hand started to appear gripping you legs.A Kurumi appeared in front of you and pushed you backwards Getting caught  by another...Kurumi!
That Kurumi then placed you down and the two walked away disappearing.The hands start to wrap around your laying form tightening like a boa constrictor.You cried out in pain.It felt like every thing lost the circulation and your bone broke all intestines.

You squeezed you eyes as the sounds of footsteps gradually got louder.The arms started to loosen up at you opened your eyes.

Kurumi eyes stared at you with that familiar smirk.
"Y/N you make me think I'm Bi.I liked shido but there's something about you that's different.Maybes it's because you're a spirit no that couldn't be it."

The spiritual alarm raised again "You'll help me figure it out.Because if not I wont hesitate to end this place."

You frowned but hesitantly nodded.Kurumi smiled a genially happy smile and hugged you.

'Maybe this isn't too bad' you thought before hearing a gunshot and a pain in both legs.You yelped and clenched you teeth.Staring at Kurumi with tears prickling down you noticed that more Kurumis started to appear .

                                'On second thought this is horrible'

Ok so this was hard,for some odd reason I was confused and thought maybe I should maybe I shouldn't but I did so yeah thanks for reading Yuno coming tonight it might be bad since I don't have a plan for her but let's see