I didn't even notice that we were already parked in front on BTS headquarters.

It was bigger than before and it made me realize how much they've grown since I left. I questioned whether they were better off without me, but I locked away that thought. It would only make me feel worse.

Just as I went to unbuckle my seat belt I felt intense stinging and jolted back. I stared at my bloody hand and used my other hand to unbuckle and exit the van.

The mansion felt emptier than before, it had this somber aura which was strange to me since they seemed to be so successful.

I quietly looked around while following Jungkook to his room. The house was deathly quiet, it made me sad remembering how loud and cheerful it used to be. I didn't question why since it didn't feel right to do so.

"Sit over there, I'll get the aid kit." Jungkook directed.

I sat down on his bed, glancing around the room taking in my surroundings. His room was neat and tidy just like how I remember it. I couldn't help but smile as I noticed a picture of me and him when we were younger. He had a black eye from training and I bought ice cream for us to make up for it. He got kookies and cream and I had chocolate, we were smiling with the cones in hand.

"Still remember that day?" A deep voice asked from behind me. I was a little surprised, but not much. "I got the kit, so give me your hand," Jungkook added.

He was cleaning my wound and wrapping bandages while I just stared around the room, contemplating whether or not to ask him about what else happened. 

In the end, I decided what the heck might as well ask, it couldn't hurt to at least ask.

"Jungkook? What else happened that day?"

"Finally you speak" He laughed while packing up the kit. It was quiet for a moment then he spoke again.

"I assume from what you told me, that we came after you had escaped. Jin told us that you and Taehyung were in trouble and that we needed to get there fast. Once we arrived, we found your blood on the floor. Namjoon and Hoseok hyung were both searching the area, but we concluded that they had shot and killed you. 

When Namjoon hyung radioed us, he said he found Taehyung beating the life out of multiple gang members. We don't know where Taehyung was before we got there, but he was beyond pissed when we arrived. 

After he managed to calm down we searched the building over and over and over, but we couldn't find your body. Taehyung wanted us to continue searching even though we had told him about your blood on the floor. He went crazy and in the end, we all went home with a hole in our hearts. 

It was tough without you here and I still hurts me to know that you joined another gang when we were here mourning your 'death'. " He explained, stating his last sentence softly, but it was filled to the brim with venom.

------------------------------------

bubaamm chapter 8 let's get it!!

I am so happy we reached 100 reads. Thank you guys so much I luv luv luv uuuu