...

" I miss you..." Lance said from the other end of the phone. He and Keith had been on the line for about forty five minutes now.

" I miss you too." Keith said.

" Are you sure that you can't come over or something?" Lance sighed. He was bored out of his mind while laying on his bed. He longed for the warm fuzzy feeling he got whenever him and his omega cuddled.

" I have to spend the night at Allura's for some team bonding thing. It's about to be really awkward." Keith really didn't look forward to it.

" Why?" Lance asked.

" Because now the cheerleaders are prohibited from stunting."

" That's actually a good thing if you ask me." The alpha said. " They've hurt you too many times."

" I don't know..." Keith looked off to the side. " It's Allura and Shay's senior year, I can't imagine how sad they are."

There was a knock on Keith's door, and Shiro came in a couple seconds later.

" Keith, it's almost three. We should get going." He said. And the little brother groaned.

" I gotta go." Keith begrudgingly said.

" Babbbeeee no! Don't hang up!" Lance whined from the other end.

" I miss you too, but... seriously?" He chuckled while slowly getting up. Keith grabbed his drawstring bag that he was taking to Allura's.

" Fine... I'll see you soon, Princess." Lance grumbled from the other side, though he wore a smirk that covered the majority of his cheeks.

" Wait, what? I'm going to be-" Keith was cut off when the phone call ended. His boyfriend sure was a weirdo sometimes.

...

It was a while later, but Keith was eventually on his way to Allura's bedroom. The stairs had been one hell of an assent, but the cheerleader had managed to scoot up step by step. The cheer captain carried his crutches to the upper level for him.

The hallway and doors looked way too familiar, and Keith got déjà vu upon seeing the middle room. Allura opened the door to her room before he could get lost in the wood's randomized pattern.

" Where is everyone?" He perked up, seeing that Shay and Shannon were the only people in there.

" About that..." Allura awkwardly said while shutting her bedroom door. " There's nobody else coming."

" Isn't this supposed to be team bonding?" Keith was more than a little puzzled.

" This is the entire team. What, you didn't tell him?" Shannon looked at Shay and Allura questionably.

" I was getting there..." Allura turned to Keith. " Everyone else quit because we can't stunt anymore. This is all we have left." Her eyes pointed toward the floor.

" Are you kidding me?" Keith wasn't nearly as shocked as he should've been.

" Nope. They're all fighting for openings on the dance team. At least they can go to competitions and win stuff." Shay was actually jealous, and the tone in her voice was almost... bitter.

" Well... this sucks." He didn't really know how to respond to that.

" We're going to bond anyways." Allura twitched while forcing a smile. " Now that everyone is here, we can start the makeovers."

" M-Makeovers?" Keith stuttered nervously. He made his way to the corner of Allura's room, where there was a fluffy chair.

" Yup." Shannon raised her eyebrows evilly.

I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaverse/ HS AU}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें