The crash

Joel's PoV

I decide to head back to my place just so I don't have to deal with Adam and his fat mouth. Turning the keys in the engine I start to head off. Then I remember I should send Hannah a text so she doesn't think I'm bailing on her even though technically that's what I'm doing.

Keeping my eyes on the road I search for my phone. Sighing in frustration I turn my head for a split second. That's when everything turns pitch black and I feel like I've been thrown violently through the windscreen by the Hulk.

Shit.

Hannah's PoV

I am literally screaming inside. A few days ago I was just another city girl who had nothing in her life but now I'm standing in front of Andy Brown and Ryan Fletcher. Whom both may I mention are gawking at me. Me! I hide my excitement but can't help to stop blushing. It's just I haven't felt this good in what seems like forever to me.

But that's the moment when Adam comes in looking really distressed....

Andy's PoV

Hanna looks so divine I can't help but stare. Seriously I swear she's the human form of a diamond of some kind. If she could read my mind, she'd probably run miles to get away from all my cheesy pickup lines that remind me of her.

Adam then enters the room, he has never looked so worried in his life.

"Hey mate, you alright?" I ask with sincere concern.

"Hm. Yeah." His expression doesn't change. So it must be that awful he doesn't want us to worry about it. Hannah asks Ads where Joel went. I leave the room as my phone starts to ring. I don't recognize the the number but I take the call anyway.

"Hello?"

"Is this Andy Brown speaking?" She sounds so formal.

"Yes it is, what's the matter?"

" Your friend Joel Peat has been admitted to Hospital, he is currently in a critical condition so we advise you'd come as quickly as you can." Shit I'm so freaked out right now.

"God..w-what happened?"

"He was in a car crash" The lady says with no emotion in her voice at all but I can't worry about what she thinks. Not right now.

"Oh, okay. Thank you very much I will be down there straight away." I try my best to move as I end that dreadful call. But my whole body is frozen like ice. I am as paralyzed as a statue. And then that's the moment I blackout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note.

So to start with I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I promised I would start updating regularly when I came back from Germany. It's been a week since I came back.. Oops.

Another thing I want to mention, thanks for 300 reads! I know it doesn't seem alot but it means everything to me. My next goal is to reach 500 reads before summer starts. I know it sounds a bit pretentious but it'sjust a goal I'd like to achieve.

One final point I will be varying my updates so there will be short ones as well as longer ones but don't worry I won't be too slow at updating this time! Enjoy and keep voting and commenting. Once again thank you! xx