a week later...

I'm rushing around trying to shop before Leo and Alex wake up. Because grayson looks after them every morning and it's not fair on him... I quickly pick up the nappys  , wipes... Baby milk and baby food.. I run down the other isles to get some food for dinners and some snacks... I go to the tills paying for my stuff ... Being as quick as I can...

Graysons POV:

I wake up and turn to not see y/n...where is she... I get out of bed putting my sweat pants and hoodie on and going into the boys room... Opening the door quietly.. to see them still sleeping... I walk in kissing there foreheads and walking back out again being as quiet as I could... I walk down stairs and look through the cupboards... There isnt really anything to eat... I find some cereal left and just make some of that.... Once I was finished I went back upstairs and got in the shower to have a quick wash... I get changed into some wripped skinny jeans and a camo tank top... I walk in the boys room again getting Leo out of his cot... I go into the bathroom and get him unchanged, giving him a bath... He sits there Gigling as I pull faces at him... God I love being a father...
...
*15 minutes later*

They were both washed and I put them back to sleep after giving them another milk... The door swings open...

Y/n: sorry I took to long.

Grayson: I was beginning to panic , I had no idea where you was.

Y/n: well I was thinking you weren't going to be awake.

Grayson: well I bathed Leo and Alex, gave them another milk and there sleeping again.

Y/n: you didn't have to.

Grayson: you just went shopping so we're even.

Y/n: okay.

Grayson: well I was thinking that we should book a holiday.

Y/n: yeah sure, for when though?

Grayson: um... Tomorrow?

Y/n: yeah, I'll book one in a bit.

Grayson: okay. I'll start packing some bits.

Y/n: yeah I will in a bit too.

Grayson: okay.

I got on the computer and looked through the different holiday places to go... I come across one with a big pool and other fun stuff... I book it and pay for it... Going upstairs and packing my stuff...
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Comment your opinion and if you want more..
Love you 💗