complicated...

Y/n: I choose grayson...

I look up from my hands looking at Jesse to see a tear slipped out of his eye... He looks back down at his hands , not being able to say anything...

Y/n: I'm sorry Jesse.

His head snapped up , looking into my eyes hurt... He clenches his jaw , looking at me..

Jesse: no! I should of never got with you. I knew you still loved him so why did I?

Jesse: because I love you, I treat you right, loved you, looked after you, and was always there for you and this douche bag broke your heart, but your gonna choose him? Wow!

Y/n: Jesse it's not like that.

Jesse: I know you got with me to replace him, to forget about him. I'm not dumb! But do you want to know why I didn't do anything about it? Because I love you!!

Y/n: Jesse please, I do love you. But not like I do grayson. I don't know why I jus-

Jesse: stop with the excuses!

Grayson: don't shout at her.

Jesse: oh says the one who almost made her commit suicide!

Grayson: that was in the past!

Jesse: it may of been in the past, but shell never forget that moment she was about to jump if that building!

Grayson: she chose me so stop being a spoilt brat and me mature and responsible!

Jesse: your unbelievable!

Grayson: Jesse if she doesn't love you like that , you can't change it!

Jesse: you know what! Don't ever speak to me again!

Y/n: Jesse please!

He stands up shaking his head... A couple tears running down his cheek... He opens my house door , slamming it behind him... I feel horrible... This whole time I was still in love with grayson... I look over to grayson and he gives me a half smile...

Grayson: you have no idea how grateful I am, to have you back!

Y/n: you haven't even asked me out yet.

Grayson: will you be my girlfriend.

He says chuckling... God I really did miss him.. he's the only person I've truly loved...

Y/n: yes!

He gets up and picks me up , wrapping my legs around his waist... We hug eachother tightly, smiling... God I missed this...

Grayson: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too gray.

....

I'm sitting in my room because grayson has gone home to get something... I sit there thinking... I feel horrible... I bet Jesse hates me... He was always there for me , he was perfect.. but I can't help who I love... I pick up my phone pressing his number to call it... Putting the phone to my ear , waiting...

Y/n: hey Jesse, I'm really sorry.

Jesse: no I'm sorry, I shouldnt of shouted at you, I should of just supported your option.

Y/n: it's okay, but I'm still sorry, if you were in love with someone when you were with me id be mad.

Jesse: yeah..

Y/n: so friends?

Jesse: yeah.

Y/n: okay bye j.

Jesse: bye

I hang up the phone smiling to myself.. thank god were good...
I lay down on my bed waiting for grayson to get back...
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Comment if you want more..
Love you 💗