"Jesse or grayson?"

Jesse: you okay?

Y/n: not really.

Jesse: talk to me.

Y/n: I need to choose.

Jesse: what do you mean?

Y/n: you know I still love grayson. And I can't have you both.

Jesse: so your thinking of ending us?

Y/n: I don't know.

Jesse: uh, I'm gonna go tell me when you've made your choice.

Y/n: Jesse, please don't do this.

He shakes his head getting off the bed and getting out my room... I hear the front door slam a couple minutes later... I sit up with my hands in my head, thinking... God! I hate life...
....
It's been a couple days since I've seen Jesse.. he's been ignoring my calls and texts... I don't blame him... We've been together for a while and I still love my ex, id be angry if it was me.. okay I'm just gonna live life and make my choice tonight and tell them tomorrow... I get up putting on a hoodie and a pair of jeans.. walking down the stairs and out the house... I walk to the park with my camera just to take some pictures of the beautiful world... Flowers... Trees... The Skye...
...
I've made up my choice... I know who I'm going to choose.. I take a deap breath as I hear a nock at the door, revealing Jesse and grayson ... I give them a half smile as they walk in... We all sit on my sofa...

Y/n: okay I ready to tell you who I choose, to the person I'm not choosing, I'm sorry. And I hope we can still be friends.

Jesse: okay.

He says fiddling with his fingers, looking down...

Grayson: ok.

Y/n: I'm really sorry ******** but I choose....
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Comment if you want more
Love you 💗