fun😊

Ethan: well I couldn't sleep last night, so I researched what's around here and I found something pretty cool.

Mia: what is it?

Ethan: it's a haunted walkthrough thing.

Grayson: that's cool.

Mia: yes! Were going.

I stood there terrified, I hate scary things it made me have goosebumps and shake .. they all turned to be and pulled a confused and conserned look...

Mia: you okay?

Y/n: uh..

Ethan: what's wrong?

Y/n: I'm fritened of that kind of stuff.

Grayson moves closer to me and wraps his huge arms around me and says..

Grayson: I'll keep you safe.

He smiles before kissing me on the cheek... I nod my head and snuggle up with him ...

*Haunted walkthrough*

We were finally here and I am so terrified!... I'm literally shaking in fear.. were about to walk through it and I look beside me to where grayson was.. he looks over to me and smiles and grabs my hand entwining our fingers together... He kisses me on the cheek and wispers I love you in my ear before we walk in.. I hold onto his hand tighter, squishing it... We walk through a dark hallway and see a zombie... It comes running after us and I scream and run off without grayson... I keep running and then see another one I run into a room and stand there and breathe, closing my eyes and when I reopen then there's a clown in my face.. I scream and fall to the floor screaming, covering my face... I hear running and then a door open..

Grayson: oh god you scared me y/n. I couldn't find you.

I jump up and run to grayson and jump up and wrap my arms around him and berry my head in his chest so I can't see anything... He giggles and walks out of the room .. I hear someone running then hear zombie noises and scream... Grayson walks quicker and then the walkthrough was Finnished... I got down , then heard a chainsaw..

Y/n: grayson, oh my god! What is that!!

I see a clown behind me and gray with a huge chainsaw and scream... I grab graysons hand and try to run but he doesn't move , he just stands there laughing... The clown comes closer moving the chainsaw closer to me , I stand there screaming... I fall to the floor having a panic attack and start to cry... I bring my knees to my head whilst I cry..

Grayson: I'm so sorry Y/n!, I didn't think you were that scared.

He picks me up wrapping my legs around him and hugging him tight with my head burried in his chest.. he walks to the end and keeps Walking to the car... He puts me in the car and sits next to me... I sit in his lap facing him and graze my thumb over his bottom lip, and then connected mine to his... kissing him harshly... I take his top off and kiss down his neck,to his chest .. to his stomach.. I pull off his jeans and his eyes widened... I bite my lip on perpose because I know it turns him on.. he looks at me biting his... I kiss down his stomach to his v-line and I hear him let out a soft groan... I hook my first finger underneath the top of his underwear and move it down a bit and he gulps.. I grind against his huge bulge... He lets out a loud moan... I keep doing it whilst I suck on his neck...

Grayson: holy shit y/n.

I get off him and he looks at me confused... I sit next to him and wrap my arms around him... He pulls a pouty face at me and I just laugh..

Grayson: why did you do that?

Y/n: because you left me twice, even though you knew how terrified I am!

Grayson: yeah but that's different y/n.

I just laugh and he pushes me away, I go back to hug him and he pushes me again..

Y/n: grayson.

Grayson: no you left me hanging so no.

Y/n: fine but your sleeping outside tonight then.

Grayson: oh c'mon.

He laughs and pulls me back to himself and wraps his arms around me...he kisses my cheek and leans his head ontop of mine. We drive back to you the tents... When we get back we walked across to the little lake and just sit there looking... How beautiful!

Y/n; this is so beautiful.

Grayson: not as beautiful as you.

Y/n: your so cringe but I love you for it.

He grins and jumps into the water..
He gets his phone out and puts it on snapchat, the dog one... He pulls me over to him and takes the picture... The photo was very adorable.. I'm so in love with this guy...

Grayson bailey dolan! I'm so in love with you...
-
-
-
-
-
-
Comment for another chapter..
Love you 💗