alone and broken..

I see.. my older sister.. Alexa .. why is she here? That backstabbing bitch was the reason why I had to change schools.. she ruined my life a year ago.. and now she's here to do if again? I walk into my house closing the door behind me.. her head turns and she gives me a fake smile...

Y/n: what are you doing here Alexa?

Alexa: mums gone for 2 weeks and she wanted me to look after you.

Y/n: are you being serious!

She laughs and walks upstairs into her old room... I walk up the stairs and fall onto my bed crying once again... Could life get any worse?..

*School*

I drag my feet across the ground, not wanting to go to school.. I know everyone is going to hate me and pick on me... As I come up to my school gates my heart beats faster.. getting anxious and scared..  I walk in... Walking forward till I get to the school doors... I take a deap breath as I open the door.. all eyes were on me.. giving me death glares.. I walk in slowly making my way to my locker... All I can hear is whore, bitch, cheater, loner, pathetic, fat, ugly, gross, just die, commit, cut your wrists... People throwing stuff at me.. food , eggs ect.. I run into the girls toilets crying... I fall to the ground with my back against the wall crying... I cover my face as I cry... I hear the door open and close.. I look up to see mia... She looks down at me..

Mia: why are you crying? You cheated on him not the other way around!

I get up and run to class.. all through class people kicking my seat.. and as I walk out if class getting tripped over..

Every day at school, I get laughed at , called names... Picked on... Everyday... I've had enough... No one cares or loves me anymore... So what's the point in life?... I have nothing and no one... I feel my feet dragging across the path... My shoes clicking against the hot pathement.. I walk up a tall building and I stand on the edge... Crying...

Graysons POV:

I walk up to the top of the building.. up there , is where I relax and think about her, and think of what I did wrong.. what did I do to deserve this?.. I reach the top and see a girl standing on the edge... Crying, looking down... Oh god is she gonna jump? I walk closer and say..

Grayson: is it worth it?

Girl: you don't know what I've been through!

Grayson: I can help you.

Girl: you can't.

Grayson: you can tell me what happened and I can try and help.

Girl: Okay.

She takes a deap breath, all I can see is the behind of her.. I don't even know as she looks like...

Girl: I was with this funny amazing guy and we were in a perfect, strong relationship and then my best friend beat me , cut me and had my handcuffed to a metal chair for a week.. and she made something up and now he's broken up with me and told me hated me, without even hearing me out or finding out if it's true or not.

This poor girl... She must be so heartbroken..

Grayson: I'm sorry.

Y/n: are you sure about that ?

Grayson: yes, just please don't jump.

Y/n: I have no one!

She goes to jump and I run up to her and catch her before she jumps..

Your POV:

He pulls me back before I could jump... I stand there crying.. I just want to die, just leave me alone.. he turns me around and when he sees me he gasps... He looks at me from heat to toes and his eyes begin to water...

Grayson: y-y/n.

Y/n: leave me alone.

Grayson: is what you said true?

Y/n: yes but you never listened to me to find out.

Grayson: I'm so sorry.

Y/n: your not!

Grayson: I am, I'm sorry I love you so much y/n.

Y/n: you don't love me! You said you hated me!

Grayson: I didn't mean it, I was just heartbroken.

Y/n: well how do you think I felt? Being beaten, cut and starved.. having the one person who makes me happy hate me, and then having everyone pick on me and hate me.

Grayson: I'm sorry.

I look down crying.. he comes closer to me..

Grayson: Can I see them?

I nod my head.. taking my hoodie off then my top and jeans... He covers his mouth and gasps as he looks at my body...

Grayson: oh my god!

He starts to cry as looks at me.. feeling guilty... Upset... I put my clothes back on.. he comes closer to me and puts his hand on my cheek and goes to kiss me and I push him away and run off crying... I leave him standing there hurt... I run home and pack my stuff. .

*Hour's later*

The plane had landed and I was now getting my luggage... I walk out of the plane with my stuff... And get into the taxi to the hotel I'm staying at... I'm currently in England... When I arrive I get to my hotel room and throw my stuff onto the floor and sit on my bed... I lay down... Feeling a single tear roll down my cheek... I lay there in pain.. till I finally fall asleep....
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Comment if you want more..
Love you 💗