"Im pregnant"

Its Sunday now , the day we have to go home... Great.. I woke up in graysons arms and looked at his sleeping figure.. god he's so cute.. I tried to get myself out of his grip but he wouldn't budge, I kiss him and he opens his eyes and instantly smiles ... He moves his arms so I could move... I kiss him on the cheek before getting up and throwing on one for his hoodies and walking to the toilets close by.. I start to feel sick.. and I be sick ...

Ethan: hey you okay?

Y/n: no. Not really.

I quickly unlock the toilet door and turn back to the toilet.. Ethan comes in and holds my hair out for my face..

Ethan: is it something you ate?

Y/n: probably.

I keep being sick... A couple minutes later it stops and I sit on the floor... What if I'm pregnant?!! Were not even dating! What if he tells me to get rid of it? Oh god .. Ethan pulls me into his lap because he sees me paniking... He wraps his arms around me and I burry my head in his chest...

Grayson: is everything oka-
Grayson: wait what happened?

I see grayson standing there in shock and I look up at him and smile...

Y/n: I'm fine , I was just being sick and Ethan hugged me.

Grayson: okay.

He puts his arms out and I stood up and he picked me up wrapping his arms around me , kissing my forehead.. and he mouthed thank you to Ethan before walking off... I burried my head in his chest...
...
We were now in the car me and grayson in the back and mia and Ethan in the front... I was currently laying on my back with my head on graysons lap... He was playing with my hair smiling at me ... God he's adorable... I feel my eyes getting heavy and before I know it I'm asleep...
...
*Home*

Grayson: were now at yours y/n.

I open my eyes and see were outside my house... I rub my eyes so I could see better... And I sit up and get my suitcase and handbag... I open the catr door and walk to my house door...

Y/n: (I shout) bye guys .

As I'm about to open my door I feel someone spin me around and kiss me passionately... It was obviously grayson...

Grayson: I'll text you when I get home, love you.

Y/n: okay love you.

He kisses me one last time before running into the car, I smile at him and wave as they drive off... I turn around to see my mum...

Y/n: oh hey.

Mum: I'm missed you, oh and yeah I did see your little cute moment with that boy.

Y/n: missed you too mum. And we're only freinds.

She walks in the house and sits on the sofa and I follow her and sit next to her...

Mum: just freinds? That's funny.

Y/n: we are.

Mum: why though?

Y/n: why what?

Mum: why are you "just freinds"?

Y/n: I don't know.

Mum: you like him don't you?

Y/n: but I haven't really known him that long and the other day he didn't even tell me about being a YouTuber.

Mum: you know there is love at first sight.

Y/n: hmm..

Mum: me and your father was love at first sight.