YouTuber?

It was now lunch time., and yes we skipped all our classes. It's just the same old boring rubbish we've already learned.. we walk into the cafeteria and I see Ethan sitting with Mia, one of Gigi's best friends.. wait what is he doing with her?! We both walk over to them and sit on the opposite side of the table, so it was Ethan and Mia one side and me and grayson the other side.. sit there waiting for them to say something.. Mia looks at me and looks down sad..

Mia: look y/n , I understand if you hate me and never want to talk to me. But I'm so sorry for being a bitch to you for no reason, I actually like you even though I don't really know you.

Y/n: Mia it's honestly fine. But why though?

Mia: well I have a crush on her cousin who lives in Spain and she said she would talk to him for me if I was a bitch to you, but I said I don't care and I don't want anything to do with her now because making sure others are happy is more important than a hot guy.

Y/n: it's alright, appolagy excepted. So what does this make us?

Mia: freinds?

Y/n: definitely!

We both laughed and ate our lunch..
Talking about random shit and having the odd laugh and giggles..

Mia: so is there anyone you like y/n?

Y/n: I dunno.

Mia: c'mon, theres so many hot guys in this school there must be one you like.

Y/n: okay there is one guy.

She looks at me raising a eyebrow, waiting for me to continue, Ethan looked at Mia and copied her actions because he wanted to know too haha.. then I looked over to grayson and I could see the anger in his eyes and his fists were shut tightly and his jaw was clenched...

Mia: so.. what does he look like , what is he like?

Y/n: well I don't want to give it away, but he's tall, cute, funny, adorable , he's perfect honestly.

She smiles and lookes at ethan who was also smiling.. then I looked at Grayson and he looked upset.. god dammit boy! Your the one I like but I haven't got the guts to tell you!..

Mia: he sounds like a great guy, I wish you could tell us .

Y/n: you can try and guess.

Mia/Ethan: yes!

I laughed at them and they sat there thinking..

Ethan: me? (He said laughing)

Y/n: hell no.

Mia: Cameron?

Y/n: no.

Ethan: Ryan?

Y/n: no.

Mia: alex?

Y/n: nope.

Mia: I dunno then.

Ethan: we didn't say grayson.

Grayson got up and rolled his eyes and stormed off , outside..

Mia: so is it gray?

Ethan: is it my brother?

I look at them thinking if I should tell them or not , they are my freinds and were pretty close already..

Y/n: yeah, but you can't tell him Okay?

There eyes widened and then they both got a cheeky grin on there faces..

Mia: I knew it.

Ethan: were gonna have to get you two together.