is life gonna get worse?

I open my eyes to see I'm alone in bed... Where's grayson?... I hear Leo or Alex crying... I get out of bed a sliping on one of graysons hoodies... Waking out the room and into theirs... I open it and smile when I see him sitting on the floor playing peek a boo with them... He picks Alex up and kisses him on the forehead and he giggles... He puts him down and does it to leo aswell, causing them to both laugh... Awe... I step in the room more and Grayson looks at me smiling...

Grayson: morning baby.

I walk over to them and sit down..

Y/n: goodmorning.

Grayson: do you want me to change there nappys and there clothes?

Y/n: you can change Alex and I'll change leo.

He nods his head undoing Alex's baby grow and tickling him...with a huge smile on his face... He changes his nappy pulling faces, making Leo and Alex laugh... I change leo at the same time...

Grayson: I'll go do the baby bottles and milk for them.

Y/n: okay thanks gray.

He gets up walking out the room... I finish putting Leo's clothes on... Putting his little socks onto his tiny feet...

Grayson walks back in with the baby bottles and passe me one...

Y/n: thank you babe.

He sits down and grabs Alex , feeding him with the baby bottle... As I do when leo...
...
*Later that day*

Grayson: mum could you come over to look after leo and alex please.

He said with his phone to his ear...

Grayson: it's only for three hours.

Grayson: okay , thanks mum. Love you too.

He hangs up the phone and puts it in his pocket...

Grayson: she said yeah , it'll be fine.

Y/n: okay.

Grayson: so we've got to go to the meet and greet, because I'm not doing YouTube anymore because Ethan's gone. And then after that were going out for dinner.

Y/n: okay.

I get up picking up my bag... And kneeling down kissing Leo and Alex on the head... Ans Grayson does too... Getting his phone and Wallet and putting it in his pocket... The door opens revealing Lisa and Sean... We walk over to them..

Y/n: there changed , bathed and ready. Well be back in about 4 hours.

Lisa: okay don't rush.

Y/n: thank you.

Sean: no problem.

We walk out the house, closing the door behind us getting into the car...
...
We arrive at the place for the little meet and greet... Getting out the car and locking it behind us... We both walk in hand in hand... Everyone runs up to us, smiling... Grayson talks with the fans and takes photos with them aswell...

Fan: we all made you this, for Ethan.

They pass grayson the box and he looks at them smiling..

Fan: you can open it.

He looks at me and then at the box, carefully opening it... To see a little plastic black box with a lense in it... They all turn the light off... Ans stand there smiling...

Fan: you have to put it on the floor and then press the button.

Grayson puts it on the floor , pressing the button... We all look up at the ceiling to see lights forming into one of grayson and ethans favourite photo they took together... Grayson stands there smiling... He picks it up turning it off...

Fan: did you like it?

Grayson: it's perfect.

...

We arrive at the restaurant... Sitting at our table...

Grayson: what would you like?

Y/n: I'll have what your having.

The lady takes our order and comes about 15 minutes later...

Y/n: you've got really talented fans.

Grayson: yeah I know.

Y/n: there just so loving and supportive. None of them complained they just wished you the best in the future.

Grayson: they really are great.

I grab his hands and smile at him...

Y/n: I love you so much gray.

Grayson: not as much as I love you.

We finish our food... Paying for it and leaving... We arrive at a little park by our house...

Grayson: just wanted a little break you know.

Y/n: yeah, its hard work being a parent.

Grayson: but all that matters is that we have a family. Madison and Ethan my be gone but they would want us to be happy.

Y/n: yeah they would.

We just casually walk across the grass... Talking about random stuff... Old memories of Madison and Ethan...

Y/n: it's 10pm , I think we should get going home now.

Grayson: yeah okay.

We get back in the car... Driving home..
..

Y/n: thank you Lisa and Sean.

Lisa: it's not a problem, we love spending time with Leo and Alex.

Grayson: thank you mum and dad.

They both give us a hug before walking out... I walk over to leo and alex... Picking Leo up and grayson picking Alex up...

Y/n: let's get you two to bed.

We walk up the stairs and into there room, putting them into there cot and kissing them on the head... Closing the door behind us... Going into our room... Getting undressed and into bed... Laying in graysons arms... I feel his lips press against my cheek... I smile opening my eyes and kissing him on the lips...

Y/n: goodnight gray. Love you.

Grayson: Goodnight baby love you too.

I close my eyes once again... Falling asleep..
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Comment your opinion and if you want more..
Love you 💗