is he the one?

I grab my phone, looking in the mirror one last time.. before walking down the stairs and out the house... I keep walking till I get to the abandoned park... I stand by the swing waiting... I turn around and see him... Wow he's more gorgeous in person... He gets off the swing and walk towards me smiling...

Jesse: hey pretty.

Y/n: hey.

Jesse: not a very fancy date but , oh well.

Y/n: no I like it.

Jesse: good.

He sits on the swing and looks at the swing next to him , telling me to sit on it ... I walk over to it and sit on it , putting my legs up and swaying a bit...  He just stares at me like I'm some god...

Jesse: so tell me something about you.

Y/n: there's nothing to tell, I'm boring.

Jesse: your not boring.

Y/n: yeah I am.

Jesse: c'mon tell me, I want to get to know you.

Y/n: okay , I'm a broken alone girl who needs a friend.

Jesse: were freinds.

Y/n: yeah but you want to be more than freinds.

Jesse: dosent stop us being freinds though .

Y/n: true. Tell me something about you.

Jesse: im just an average Teenage boy.

Y/n: your not average.

Jesse: yeah I am.

Y/n: so tell me about your past girlfriend.

Jesse: okay.

Jesse: we were like really close friends and one day we confessed that we loved eachother, and after a year we didn't think it felt right we just wanted to be freinds again so we did.

Y/n: intersting.

Jesse: tell me about your ex.

Y/n: I already did.

Jesse: no like what he was like , siblings, hobbies all that stuff.

Y/n: oh okay.

Y/n: his name's grayson Dolan, he has a twin brother called Ethan and a older sister who's called Cameron. He was sweet, caring, kind , goofy , funny. He liked surfing, skateboarding, and just going to the beach really. He's the same age as me. And yeah that's about it.

Jesse: he sounds cool.

Y/n: yeah.. he was..

I look at the ground trying not to cry... All the memories with him flooded into my head... A single tear rolled down my cheek ...

Jesse: are you okay.

I look up at him with tears streaming down my face... He gets off the swing and pulls me into a hug... I wrap my arms around him and burry my head into his chest..

Jesse: shh it's okay I got you.

He rubs my back up and down with his hand to try calm me down... Surprisingly it does... I take a breath before looking up , into his beautiful blue eyes...

Y/n: sorry for ruining your shirt.

Jesse: don't appolajise haha.

He looked down at me smiling... God he's so cute... I feel myself fall into his eyes... Hypnotising me... I just can't stop looking at them... I put my arms around his neck, without loosing eye contact... I move my head closer to his... Attaching my lips to his... He smiles before putting his hand on my cheek and kissing me back... Still looking into his eyes what were twinkling in the night sky, as we kiss ... We pull away.. and his thumb wipes off the tears under my eyes..

Jesse: I really like you.

Y/n: thanks.

Jesse:you don't like me.

Y/n: I do , I just .

Jesse: no i get it , you had a bad break up.

Y/n: thanks.

Jesse: I'll walk home so your safe and we can meet up again tomorrow?

Y/n: yeah that sounds great, thank you.

He puts his hand around mine, looking at me smiling... I entwine our fingers... Walking to my house together... As we come up to my house.. I go in for a hug and he smiles wrapping his arms around me... We both pull away and he kisses me forehead before saying goodbyes and walking off... I stay standing there till I can't see him no more.. then I walk into my house locking it behind me... Running up the stairs and jumping into my bed and closing my eyes.. not even getting changed... I smile before falling asleep...

I still miss him..
I still love him..
But I have to let him go..
He's moved on..
And doesn't love me...
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Comment if you want more..
Love you 💗