" y/n should i go blonde?"

We have a week till we go back to school... This holiday has been perfect, me Ethan, gray and Mia have been out like every day.. but today I told them I was just gonna stay in... I'm to exhausted... Im sitting in my bed on my phone when I get a text from grayson...

Grayson💗

Grayson: hey y/n.

Y/n: hey gray.

Grayson: what you up to?

Y/n: nothing really, just going through Instagram and Twitter, wbu?

Grayson: same.

Y/n: are you not going out today?

Grayson: nah , not in the mood.

Y/n: why not?

Grayson: because your not.

Y/n: awe your cute.

Grayson: so are you.

Y/n: sometimes I question why we're not dating.

Grayson: me too.

Y/n: wait so you like me?

Grayson: we kiss all the time y/n, are you blind.

Y/n: no , but I thought you only liked me as a friend.

Grayson: no the first time I saw you I fell in love. Your special.

Y/n: so are you.

Grayson: nah. I'm not.

Y/n: yeah you are.

Grayson: anyway... I was thinking should I go blonde?

Y/n: why would you want to do that?

Grayson: eh I dunno, I just feel like having a little Change.

Y/n: yeah I think you'll look hot.

Grayson: really?

Y/n: yeah totally.

Grayson: do you want to do it? I'll get the hair dye and you can do it .

Y/n: you trust me to do your hair?

Grayson: yeah... No haha but if it turns out bad we'll have something to laugh about.

Y/n: yeah true.

Grayson: so is that a yes?

Y/n: yeah.

Grayson: okay I'll go but the stuff and I'll be at yours as soon as I can.

Y/n: okay. Love you gray.

Grayson: love you gorgeous.

I smile at my phone before getting changed, and waiting for grayson... 20 minutes later I hear a nock at the door and run down the stairs... Oh god my mum got to the door first... I walk up to my mum and grayson..

Mum: your letting my daughter dye your hair?

Grayson: yeah .

My mum laughs and I grab graysons hand and run up the stairs with him... He giggles and when we get up the stairs I push him onto my bed and close the door... I get ontop of him and connect our lips... He smiles in the kiss and grabs my ass and our lips moving in sync... God I love this boy... I get off of him and he pulls a pouty face and I laugh and say..

Y/n: as much as id love to kiss you all day , I want to do your hair.

Grayson: oh yeah , I forgot about that haha.

He sits on the chair in my bathroom and i partain his hair and put the dye in his hair a bit at a time... And put tinfoil over each part... When I was finished I put a weird cap thing over his head so the dye wouldn't go anywhere... I put a alarm on for 30 minutes and sit on his lap... And kiss him again...
...
The alarm goes off and gray washes his hair out and dries it and comes back into the bedroom.. wow , I did a good job... He looks so hot, holy fuck!

Grayson: what do you think?

Y/n: you look so hot.

Grayson: you think so?

Y/n: yes!

I walk up to him and put my hands either side of his face and bring my lips to his soft plump ones... I feel his hand under my shirt... The next thing I know we're both in our underwear... I bite my lip as I look at him.. god he's so fucking hot ... I walk into the bathroom and close it and he pulls a confused face... After a minute he finally walks in..

Grayson: Ooo that looks warm.

Y/n: your so weird.

Grayson: I learn from the best.

I laugh as he walks closer to me and takes my underwear off ... I hook my 1st fingers into the top of his underwear and pull them off... I get in the bath tub and he gets in too ... He lays down and I lay ontop of him... I feel his hands searching my body.. I feel his soft plump lips against my bare , sensitive neck... I let out a small breath... I turn onto my front and tangle my fingers into his perfect blonde hair... Putting my lips against his... Slipping my toung inside... Searching every inch of his mouth.. I tug on his hair to deapen the kiss... He flips us over not breaking the kiss... I move my hands down his big muscley arm... Feeling every muscle... Moving my hands to his back ... I feel him inside me and I let out a soft moan, digging my nails into his defined back... I feel his nails seeping into my thighs as he thrusts deaper, leaving half moon shaped nail marks in my skin... He bites his lip looking into my eyes... Instead as usual his eyes being filled with light and beauty, they were now dark and filled with lust...
...
This was different to our other times... It had meaning,it was loving and passionate sex... Making love... He layed ontop of me looking into my eyes with his beautiful brown ones what glissen in the light..

Grayson: I wanted to wait for a special moment to ask you this but I can't wait any longer.

Y/n: for what?

Grayson: the first time I saw you I fell in love, your beautiful eyes.. perfect body and gorgeous smile that I melt inside when I see, I'm so in love with you y/n! Will you be my girlfriend.

He looked at me smiling... God I'm so in love with him , and I can't believe he just asked me to be his girlfriend!..

Y/n: 100 times yes!

Grayson: wait really?

Y/n: yeah.

He gets out the bath tub and dries himself off walking into my bedroom... I get out the bath confuzed and dry my body walking into my bedroom to see him already in sweat pants...

Y/n: wow how did you get changed that quick?

He moves his sweat pants down and looks ... Haha little cheek isn't wearing underwear...

Y/n: you dirty little shit.

Grayson: only for you.

I laugh as I put on one of his hoodies on myself and sit next to him... He pulls his phone out and takes a selfie of us both and puts it on snapchat.. he lays down and pulls me down with him and kisses my cheek several times...

Grayson: I'm glad to finally call you mine.

Y/n: me too.

His hands move down to my ass and he squeezes it .. I laugh as I graze my lips against his teasing him... He lets out a frustrated groan... So I kiss him.. tugging on his hair to deapen the kiss... Rolling over every now and then... Till my eyes started to feel heavy... I yawn and close my eyes as I lay my head on his bare chest... His eyes Look down at me and he smiles and kisses me on the forehead before closing his eyes too.. we slowly drift off in eachothers arms... I can't believe he's mine!..
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Comment if you want more..
Love you 💗