UPDATE (Good Update!)

Hello everyone.

Hi everyone, it's me Petals. I know it's been so long since I updated and I know I said I'd update as much as possible but plans changed so suddenly and a lot of problems arose and it really lost my capability to edit and even write a new chapter. I'm STILL continuing this but I'm focusing more on editing Chapters 1-8 because many people correct me and make fun of it.

Mark you, I wrote that when I was super young and I didn't have that much sense in the writing field so don't judge. Though, it really helped me a lot because it set a standard to me and even the people which improved me gradually so thank you.

I'll be updating next week and if I don't, rest assured that at least two chapters will be released when I do (if not next week). I'm also planning to release a new book that is StingLu based but will only consist of 10-15 chapters and it won't be a happy story (like no one deserves a happy ending, do you expect this story to be happy JK)

Anyways, I'm trying to get back my inspiration. And I need you to support me. Thank you for messaging me always, wishing me luck for this story and asking if I'm okay. You are all lovely.

See you next week with an update and please be notified with the chapter changes of Chapter 1-8. I'll update them slowly, the update might even come before the updates. I really suck at editing and keeping a constant job at it.

Again thank you, I love you.