Eighth

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, DO NOT SKIP.

Lucy

Just after Sting kissed me, the stranger became crazily wild. "How dare you steal something that isn't yours!" he yelled in a mad way. Sting pulled my arm making me go near him. He immediately pressed me down his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you" he said blushing.

"I love you too" I answered back.

He slowly pushes me away as he runs towards the stranger. He uses his dragon slaying magic powers. My body is still weak and filled with pain ever since I got out of that orange thingy. I sat down behind a black burrel as I rested my head and I stretch my body. The sound of a stretched joint sounded and I felt extreme pain which made me moan.

Shit.

The stranger heard my moan. He transforms into a giant and he looks for me in every barrel. I gulp as I hugged my hands on my chest, the fear made me shiver and sweat non stop.

"I FOUND YOU!" he yelled and I close my eyes as he rudely throwed the barrel away from me so I can be seen. I wanted to yell but my lips were dry and I think I have sore throat so I couldn't shout. I couldn't get up either because my legs are swell and they are really painful. I am paralayzed.

The stranger grabbed me by his large arms. "Your mine!" he said out loud as he squished me inside his hand. I endure the pain as I look around my surroundings, looking for Sting. When I saw him, I felt like crying or even get madly or crazily angry at this stranger. Sting is on the floor, laying down unconciouss and he has wounds and bruises all over him, he looked like he was stepped on.

I tried not to cry but then I felt wet traces on my eyes. I was sobbing dreadfully and I wanted to punch this stranger's face.

Sting doesn't deserve this.

He just wanted to save me.

He just wanted to see the stars-

With me.

And because of that he had to get hurt, have pain.

But even so, I could not let that pass by.

I bite the stranger's fingers multiplex times until he fully opened his arms, releasing me. I safely jumped on the surface. I didn't feel pain anymore because while I was inside the stranger's large arms, I was able to rest and I felt relaxed (even though he was squishing me awfully, at least I was able to rest and relax my joints especially my arms and legs).

The stranger became short again and I can tell with a quick glance that he has gotten weak after I bitten him. Woah! Does my teeth have a magic bitting weakening defense or whatsoever?

I let out a quick smile before looking at the stranger with full attention. The stranger goes to me with full strenght and power, making a fist, ready to punch me. But, he was too slow and I was able to dodge it. Just right when he missed the punch, I lift my feet at his back, hitting his backbone and waist.

"Ah!" he said, releasing the pain.

I smirk as I rush going to his front, grabbing his neck or throat, grasping them with full force.

"Fuck you, you shitty bitch" he said while laughing.

"Maybe I am a bitch" I said when I grab the sword that I found inside one of the boxes. The sword was wrapped in a pink with some symbols which were clearly made with elements and compounds.