SPECIAL NOTICE 2

I've been thinking about this lately and I have been putting such effort in this story that it is mostly in my mind until today. The plot, the characters and how I will write the story is just a big portion of my writer life so basically this story is a masterpiece made and thought in my own way. I am in love with this story and I know you guys too are in love with this story but there are just some mistakes, complications and sort of misunderstandings that I have to fix in order to make it better or even the best.

I'm going to edit this story and don't worry, not a single content will be deleted-the story will not change. The plot is going to be the same and as what I said, what I wrote before will not be erased. I'll be adding some few words which probably will make the story even better in terms of understanding the whole concept of the story. Well, I might delete the useless info but I don't think it is necessary since I'm not done with story yet so maybe in the near future it could be useful but let's just see.

Anyways, despite the serious writing stuff, let me give you the surprise I had said in the previous chapter, it is an official Q and A for the first ten chapters :D You may ask me about this and that from the first chapter to the recent update. Yes, you may ask as many as you can but reminder, no spoilers for the future happenings in the story. You can ask about me and how I was drawn to this story line but as what I said, no spoilers.

Yehey! I've always wanted a Q and A and I know it usually happens after the story but I was so excited and you guys seem to be excited too so I just went with what my heart wants to do for this book and I'm happy I was able to do it. Thank you guys so much for the unconditional love and support not only for this book but also for me, as an author.

This book means a lot to me and it's something I just didn't give up on like even though I wanted to stop writing for reasons and just delete it, someone told me to continue and that someone who is God inspired me to continue what I had started so I am also grateful to Him for doing and giving me such great things and achievements :D

Comment below your questions and I'll answer them with the best I can. Also, please stay tune for the revisions. This Q and A event will not last long, it will only last for a week so maybe around April 10, I can finally end this event. Thank you guys so much once again and I'm really really delighted to have awesome readers and supporters like you peeps! Hahaha stay awesome guys and have a fun summer!