Second

Lucy

"Ms. Lucy, somebody sent you a letter" I smile at my maid "thanks" I shut the door and I stare at the letter.

From: Sting

I bite my tongue, I need to hold back these tears; I need too...then I saw tears on the letter.

I touch my eyes, I-I am crying...I am crying...I-I..I..miss him already..its been 5 days ever since I, we decided to stay away from each other.

His been sending me letter's every day and the more he sends me letters the more I regret about my desicion.

I want to see him so badly. I want to hug him so tight and say sorry to him for several times until he forgives me.

But I can't.

I'm scared.

But I don't know what I'm scared of, it sounds strange but I am honestly speaking.

"What am I scared of ?"

This is the first time, I experience this feeling, its scary with so much fear in it.

My breathing is heavy, ny chest aches, my palms are sweating badly, my lips are dry and my eyes are red.

My condition isn't normal and it doesn't sound normal. My maid's and butler's always pays me a visit, asking me how am I.

My answer is a idk and after answering them, I would give them a weak smile and I'll thank them as if they were doing something to help with my condition.

But they are too kind.

Its completly obvious, but what matters here, the old hag didn't pay me a visit nor ask me how am I.

All he cares about is money and riches.

I know I only have one relative left and that only relative, doesn't care about me nor does loves me.

He just pushes me aside like a cartweel, not knowing my feelings, crudy life eh?

The only person, I trusted was him and he was the only person I ever gave my whole respect too.

And he..

I clunch the letter to my chest and I begin crying again.

That stupid Sting! making me cry all the time!! I sob harder and harder.

"That stupid sting.." I mumble.

I stare at his letter making me cry more, I open the letter.

Dear Blondie,

Today is a very special day! its Sting's annual training with you-- wait. I am crying? haha how st- yeah, I am crying so badly.

I miss looking at the stars with you and chit chatting with you; I also miss teasing you and you would smack me for several times until I shut up.

I miss those times.. I wish we could stop time and go back like we used too but we grow older each day; Luce.

We don't grow younger and never we will. And everyday changes like how we grow and go into puberty and you get big boobs..nah just joking.

Hey don't yell at me, I am just trying to act Taurus here. But anyways later meet me at the hill lets watch the stars, together, I'll make it up to you and I'll confess to you. -

Yeah I have a crush on you,well I love yah and I want my feelings to reach yah so if you want my feelings to reach you, I'll be there waiting pls. come.