Sixth

note: I will be writing in a 3rd Person's POV.

2 years ago.

Lucy lifted her right foot to get on the train, her eyes were filled with tears, she was having second thoughts about leaving, her palms were sweating, 'I have to go, and live my life, the way I wanted it to be, No Sting" she thought.

"Passengers!" the guy of the train station yells to tell the passengers that the train is almost leaving, Lucy shooks her head telling herself not to go.

But then.."I'll be joining a guild where I'll know more about dragons and my magic and my friend, Rouge, who is also a dragon slayer will also join that guild"

Lucy closes her eyes a lift her feet to get on, she was gonna hop inside when somebody from a above grabbed her and caused her to yell "Ahh!!!!!!!" she yells loudly "Shut up" the stranger demands.

Lucy did not listen, she continues to yell "Sting! STING HELP!" the stranger is annoyed, he covers her mouth and nose, Lucy's breathing was limited already, she gasps for air but there was no use, she shuts her eyes as she mumbles the words "Sting, Help" and after that she faints.

Sting on the other hand was still waiting for Lucy, he was sitting on the hill side, looking at the bright sky, still hopping Lucy will come.

"Sting, you need to rest" Sting's friend who also is a dragon slayer, Rouge, says.

"No" Sting answers.

"Who are you waiting for?" Rouge asks.

"somebody" Sting answers again.

"Uh..O-Okay" Rouge sits beside Sting.

"Hey, uh, tomorrow, I am going to Sabertooth already" Rouge scratches his back like hes embarrassed "already?" he plainly asks Rouge.

"Well.. yeah, I need to go already since I was kicked out of my apartment, if I join that guild, I could at least live there"

"Speaking of apartment, I was also kicked out because I burned the oven and room next to me" Sting looks down as she smiles "I guess, I need to go too" Rouge pats Sting's back while smiling.

"I need to pack" Sting gets up as he wipes his bun- because there's dirt- he smiles at Rouge and he stares at the sky "I thought, she'll come, I expected too much" Sting mumbles as he chuckles 'Stupid me' Sting thought.

'He's fake chuckling, that's just saddening' Rouge stares at the bright sunny sky as well and he sighs "Lets get goi-" right before Rouge could finish.

Sting's eyes widen as well as Rouge when they hear a maiden crying out for help "Sting! STING HELP!" Rouge and Sting exchanged glances as Sting runs and follows the crying maiden.

"Sting? Where are you going?!?" Rouge asks as he follows Sting.

"That voice.. That voice..was Lucy's voice!" Sting exclaimed.

Rouge on the other hand, was confused, he didn't know that specific person, but still he follow's Sting.

"L-Lucy..The S-Sacrifice?" Rouge mumbles as he stares at Sting. 'If this person, that Sting cares and waited for, is Lucy, it could be Lucy, the sacrifice, in Sabertooth-which I researched-they are devoted to the Gods and Goddesses-

Because they think that magic comes from them, which I believe too, there was a god who ask for Lucy Heartfillia to be the Sacrifice and in return, the God will give them so many magic-

The Gods want Lucy because she holds great massive of power and magic- could this be the Lucy? could it be..should I get that Lucy and bring that person to Sabertooth? But then-"