Ninth

Lucy

Rain was heavily occuring as our weather condition. Dad and I had our short celebration in respect of mom's death earlier this evening. We didn't talk that much since it's still awkward for the both us and we didn't have anything to talk about, he wasn't interested in my activites and plans. After dinner, I immediately entered my room. I hopped on my bed, grabbing my journal and pen that I had brought from Magnolia.

'Hays, I miss home.' I thought as I slowly touched my journal.

It has actually been three years since I last updated this journal of mine and the only reason why I brought it was because I had nothing to do here than look at my big window pane. I don't even know the last entry I wrote, probably it was the eleventh death anniversary of mom. I open the journal and I see the last entry, ripped into half. The only thing that was clearly to be seen was the date and caption.

"June 18. Our first date"

W-what? First date? I don't remember writing this and dating someone on June 18. If this happened three years ago, I would've remembered but there is no exact year so I am not sure but I swear, the last entry I wrote was last last last year but I never dated someone at the time. I was still in the middle of sadness because of Sting's death so there is no possibilty I'd dated someone that time...

Wait. Three years ago?

Why can't I remember anything from that time except the time I killed Sting?

I don't remember anything else except that, nothing more. I feel like the middle part of this story is missing, something is missing. I look again at the journal, hoping to see something that can answer these questions that was running in my mind but the page entry was really ripped into half, it can barely be seen and read. I started to get anxious.

I don't get it..why can't I remember?

What was..wrong?

I just sigh and close my notebook, unable to think of something to write. I put them on the desk beside me and I slid my feet down to the bottom part of my bed to lay down completly. I rest my head on the soft white pillow and I cover myself with my blanket. I close my eyes completly, thinking for the last time of that entry that was ripped.

'That was bullshit'

°•°•

Natsu

Lucy was coming home tomorrow finally and my whole body was excited. I couldn't sleep neither could I wait to fall asleep so the day would come early and fast, I know, that seem so ironic but I can't help it, being ironic is just how I flow and express myself. I never felt this way to anybody so I'm trying my best to actually preserve it because this feeling is just so amazing and wonderful and I don't want to lose hook of it just because of a well, heartbreak (because Erza stated last time Lucy loved someone else) and depression. I guess just enjoying it for a few moments and fighting for it was a better desiscion than doing nothing.

Lucy brighten up my whole fucked world. She means a lot to me.

I was once in love with my childhood friend. Her name was Lissanna, sister of Mirajane and Elfman. She was sweet, kind and a very beautiful girl. She'd make me smile whenever I was done or sad and she would always be beside me, she'd never let me go. We were so happy and delighted to have each other, we even promised to marry each other when we get older and we would have a family on our own and our son would be a blue cat that was talking. Yes, we were in love with each other. Nothing else mattered to me in this world more than her. I'd do anything for her even if it cost my life..