Tenth

Natsu

In the end, I didn't fall asleep.

There were so many things in my head and I kept thinking about food.
I tried to think of other stuff like One Punch Man but then Saitama's face always changes into Lucy's which is almost like a nightmare to me so I stayed up all night eating a bunch of chips and finishing it all with sodas. I'm in the guild now, impatiently waiting for Lucy and finishing the final touches for my surprise for her. And even though Erza had been into fights with me and she had told me that this was shit because Lucy loved someone else, I don't care, as long as I show my love to Lucy.

"Natsu." someone calls me from behind and I turn around to see who it was. It was Mirajane, smiling as always with her bright atmosphere. "Oh hey Mira, is there anything that you need?"

Suddenly, her face becomes serious and her bright atmosphere changes into something different that makes me uneasy. "It's about Lucy"

My eyes widen.

•°•°•

Lucy couldn't blink an eye. Her eyes were glued to the young folk who saved her from the crash. She wasn't shock because this guy had incredible speed and crazy tactics, it was because his voice and looks were all equally the same to Sting. He had the blonde hair and the same scar at the upper left corner of his forehead. His clothes were quite different from the usual stuff he'd wear but Lucy didn't mind about it.

W-What on e-earth?

W-What the fuck?

Lucy's eyes were drawn to this man's lips which were really tender and soft and kissable with a far outlook. She wanted to kiss him but then she was frozen in the midst of their position. The man was asking her questions, telling her something that might actually be useful but Lucy was too distracted to realize that her eyes, ears-whole senses weren't following her instructions.

"Sting! What happened!?" a fellow from the other side of the station yelled as he flew from that side he was standing to the side where Lucy was.

Lucy gasped all of the sudden. Her eyes were filled with tears and all she could hear was his name. She was confused indeed and is now pilled with emotions that she can t seem to control. Questions, theories or whatever else you would like to add were in her head but they were neglected by the happenings. She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know what to think nor what to say. All that she could do right now is to stare at him while crying.

"Are you okay, Miss?" this man, whom the guy had called earlier as Sting finally was able to shaken her up a bit so Lucy is now capable to her his words. Sting was also confused and questioning himself why was this girl crying and why isn't she letting go of my hand (because when he saved her, Lucy was scared and remember that time when she fell when she and Sting were younger and she grasped to Sting's hand? She remembered it and she actually does it in certain points when she is scared so basically she held the man's hand) but Sting didn't even bother to ask because he felt like holding it a bit longer and it made his heart beat fast which was increadibly a wonderful feeling.

Lucy on the other hand, forgot about what was happening and all she had in mind was the past she had with Sting and basically Sting himself. She grabbed the latter's collar and started crying out like those people who had gone insane. "I-It's m-me L-Lucy! D-Do you r-emember m-me?"she went closer with this sort of anxiety expression on her face.

Sting got a bit creeped out. He let go of her hand and started to panic for some reason. Not only is she crazy after jumping towards the rail of the train...she is a mental weirdo! Sting moved back and moved his gaze to Lucy, inspecting her because she might do something silly but in the end he ended up thinking that this girl was hot especially with her current position. Her eyes focused on him, her sweat dripping from her shoulders all the way to her cleavage, the structure of her figure and the way her legs are crossed all the way from behind, made her really cute. Too bad, she's a mental weirdo, he thought.

"U-uhm, my name is Sting but I don't seem to remember you at all Miss" Sting coughs as he averts his daze from Lucy.

Lucy's heart begins to shatter but she doesn't lose hope. Many questions as always rush into her mind and I promise not even the word dozen is the perfect word to describe how many questions are in her mind. Questions like, what if he never died? What if I'm forgetting something that I didn't know I did? What if Sting is lying? But if he is, why would he be lying to me? She knows that those questions will never be answered unless she asked him but this isn't the time to be asking him those questions, she needed his remembrance of her and eveything they had cherish for a lot of years.

She let go of her hand that was holding his collar. She places both of her hands on her lap while crying for a minute. Many people looked at her and started to whisper to each other and yes, she was ashamed and many of you would react differently about the actions she did and the words she uttered. She was suppose to forget about him but he keeps coming back, everything about him and he, Sting, was coming back physically and mentally which was making her break the declaration she did yesterday about forgetting about him. Right now, she doesn't fuckin' care anymore, Sting or not, her heart tells her that you got to believe that this is him because you'd might make another mistake.

Lucy killed him and she knows that because she saw with her own naked eyes but she promises that this guy in front of her, Sting or not, she will not attemp to make another mistake. She presses her hand on Sting's cheek, tears flowing endlessly from her weary eyes. "D-Don't y-you r-remember m-me?" she smiles.

Sting's heart skipped a beat again but now, it was faster and better than the other feeling he had encountered. But, he felt pain and sadness which he doesn't know where it all started for him to feel that way. He felt this girl was someone he knew but he just couldn't remember. Who the fuck is she? Why do I feel like shit when I look at her? He didn't want this lady to see what he was feeling so instead he smiled and answered, "I'm really sorry Miss. Even though I really want to remember you, I can't seem to. I'm sorry. You've probably mistaken me for someone you've known in the past."

***

Updated!

Guys first of all thank you for the 6k+ reads and I really appreciate the votes, comments and everything you do in order to support this story. I really love you guys and I hope you continue to be a reader of this story even though it sucks haha thank you guys so so much and in exchange for all you have done for me, I'll surprise you guys in the next chapter :D

Thank you once again and sorry for being slow in updating this story. I'm really really sorry!