Seventh

note: this chapter will basically be short because this is just the continuation of the flashback which I cutted off, days and weeks ago. Enjoy :)

--x--x--x--

The random stranger hung up Lucy in a orange circle thingy and while she was in that thingy her eyes begin to turn orange as well, its like shes beginning to be absorbed. The stranger on the other hand is rejoicing because he thinks he'll get more magic and getting more magic will make him more powerful.

Sting, on the other who was hidding behind some boxes is starring at Lucy with concerned eyes, he balled his fist while silently nodding at himself. He was thinking of a plan in rescuing Lucy, he is not sure if its gonna work or not but at least.

The random stranger walks towards a box that was really far from Lucy so Sting has a chance to grab Lucy and run away, Sting just needs to be conscious of his actions and time.

When the stranger is awfully distracted, Sting immedialty grabs a cloth inside the boxes, he covers his face so that he won't be identified if ever they will escape. Sting immediately runs towards Lucy. Since the orange thingy is really sticky, it took time for Sting to grab Lucy out of the orange thingy.

"Sting" Lucy whispers.

Sting puts his index finger on her lips "shh.." Sting says. Lucy slowly nods as she shuts her mouth.

Sting does so much effort in getting Lucy off of that orange thingy, but even with force he can't really do it.

The random guy just finished doing his so called work. Sting, on the other hands was too slow and was unaware so the random guy caught him releasing Lucy. And with a blink of an eye, the stranger leaps towards Sting, ready to punch him.

"Die!" the stranger yelled.

Sting was able to escape the attack. He knuckles his fingers before forming a smile "You messed with the wrong person"

The stranger cocked one eye brow, not understanding what Sting was saying but even though Sting already warned him, the stranger still smiled. Sting immediately used his speed abilities and he was able to kick the stangers neck, head, thigh, abdomen and arm. These punches made the stranger slower.

With this chance, Sting rushed going back to Lucy who was still stuck, he does everything just to get her out.

"Sting" Lucy said outloud as tears fell from her eyes "Stop" she finally declares.

"No" he answers "I'm not stopping until I get you out of here"

Lucy couldn't help but smile "I, Lucy Heartfillia is thankful for all you have done for me, through the thick and thin, the beautiful and the ugly and the worst and the best

But you know, every starting has an ending, whether you like it or not" she said in between her forced giggles.

"No, no, don't say it like that" Sting said in an almost crying tone "I'll get you out of here, even if it will cost my life, just live for me, Lucy, live."

"No, please, live for me, everybody wants me and they desire to hunt me, I'm tired of that, all the time. I'm hurt and its more painful than a thousand of stabs, its more painful than you leaving me- I want to leave this world, this evil and cursed world, in peace and a meaning"

"What the fuck are you saying?" this question stroke Lucy, it caught her attention.

"MEANING? where the fuck is the meaning in this, I mean, I dont see it, I dont get it. You havent made a meaning yet- Not yet. Its not your time to die, its not your time to leave me"

In a flash, Sting moves towards Lucy- to give her a kiss, a passionate kiss. Lucy was confused but yet she still shut her eyes as she kisses Sting back while shutting her eyes with tears still falling from her painful and weary eyes.

Sting breaks from the kiss as he inserts his two arms in the orange thingy. It was sticky and he felt some energetic pain, which was really painful, but he was anxious to get Lucy out of that shit.

When he was used to it, he was able to relax his arms as he reaches for Lucy's arms and he immediately pulled them as hard as he can. Lucy remains closing her eyes, she felt pain but shes better off in keeping it a secret.

And just when he did the last pull, Lucy's wearless and weakly body jumps out of the orange thingy as it lands on Sting's shoulder, in a hugging way. The warm sensation of Sting's body made Lucy sob.

She was scared.

The frightening of the cold breeze made her have goosebumps. "I'll never leave you ever again, I promise" Sting declares.

Lucy leaned against the tree beside her, she remember that promise they both had. "He was an idiot" Lucy said in between her cries.

"He broke the promise"

***

Updaattedd. Its been a long time since I last updated this, for a month or so? Gak. I forgot. But seriously Im reallyyy reallly sorry that i couldnt update fast because school has started and im a really busy fish soooo....i had no time and im also a lazy bug so youll really expect me to update this late. And I have new fan fictions that I am more focused on so, I think its better if you read more the newly fan fics I made than this because I update those stories faster.

I have an instragram account, its _slatep (the other away around is my name) and you can follow me- if you want to stalk me (wah. Youll see my horid face) i think ill make a insta account for my fan fics or my wattpad account like Ill update you with the story and maybe short previews with awesome lines as the heddings. So, if you agree with this plan in making an insta for my fanfics just comment yes :) and explain why.

And to the people who will comment below will have an exclusive dedication, shout out and admination in the insta account sooo, comment now.

Ilysm guys.