Fifth

note: in this chapter i'll write it in a 3rd person's POV.

"Its Over"

Lucy didn't waste her time anymore, she begins running to the hillside, without stopping, she didn't mind about how tired she is.

She really wants to go there before forgetting everything they have cherished, all the happy and sad memories they made.

Lucy's eyes were filled with so many tears, she was sad not because shes tired and her feets looks numb-

its because she'll forget him. everything about him, his smile, how he talks, everything, yes, everything because that everything of him is everything of her.

Lucy is crying, her eyes are shut but yet she still continues running, she has to make it, she has to. Since her eyes are shut, she does not notice a rock on her path and because of that she slips and trips.

Since her body was slippery, she slips on the rocky and dirty road.Her body was aching, the numbness of her legs were worse  than before, as she slids, she hits random rocks and logs.

'Make it stop, please, it hurts already' right before she thought of that, she stops slidding.

Before she opens her eyes, she gasps for air, she relaxes her pain and aching muscles and she slowly opens her eyes.

She looks up to see the stars, shining bright in the night sky, even thou her body aches but she forces herself to smile and to get up.

'I have to do this, i have to' right when she thought of that, she almost fell, but she held the branch of the tree to balance herself.

"I finally did it! Ouch! my back hurts!" just hearing herself say that, she laughs and smiles as if she wasn't in pain.

She makes a sly smile and holds the plants and flowers around her, suddenly a flashback came to her.

"Sting! Sting!" calls Lucy "Yes, Blondie?" Sting walks towards Lucy "look at these plants and flowers! they are so cute and the plants are so green!" Lucy exclaims.

"Wow, its gorgeous!" Sting exclaims, Lucy smiles at him that made Sting blush like a tomatao 'Ugh, her smile is killing me' Sting thought.

Sting had this crush on Lucy, yet, he doesn't want Lucy to know yet, because they're just 12 and Lucy might overract and cut off they're friendship, yes, Sting thinks too deep.

While Sting was thinking so deeply, Lucy keeps on admiring the plants and flowers suddenly Lucy spots a yellowish flower, that reminded her of Sting's fluffy hair.

She blushes as she reaches for the flower, she plans to give this to Sting but when she was gonna reach for it, Sting was planning to reach it too, he was planning to give it to Lucy.

Since they were reaching for it, his hand and Lucy's hand touches and the both of them stared at each other and they blush.

'W-Why the hell did I even plan to get that flower!!" Sting thought.

'Oh..my Gosh, hes holding my hand!"  Lucy thought.

They look away when they realize they were both something deep and the both of them were red tomato's.

'When is she/he gonna let my hand go?' the both of them thought 'I guess I should start' they both thought again.

As they thought of that, they turned their heads to see each other "Uh..I'm getting the flower!" Sting said, he wanted to break the awkwardness and he wanted to let go of Lucy's hand- no actually he didn't really want to.