Twelveth

Lucy

Cana didn't leave me even just for a minute.

She was always there beside me, serving and helping me in any way that she can.

Sometimes, I feel bad that she was here instead of enjoying her life by drinking, partying or maybe even going to missions that were interesting and fun. But, a part of me, the selifsh side of mine, is happy that she is here. I don't want her to leave me. I don't want her to not help me. I was enjoying the care she was giving and I didn't want it to stop. Yes, it is selfish but I couldn't help it. I was happy in a way that I was guilty.

My emotions were particularly fighting. I want Cana to leave me for just, like an hour so she can at least enjoy this place and not cramp here. Yet, the other me didn't want her to leave because danger might be in the way and I am not strong enough to defend herself.

"Luce, are you okay?" with perfect timing, Cana arrives with an apron worn around her body. Her hair was tied with a few strands falling from the back. Hmm, as what I have observed, he has probably been cooking food. "You seem like you've been thinking so deep, care to share?"

With what Cana had stated, I guess the Gods had given me a sign.

I scratch my forehead, trying my best to use the right words and do a good impression. "I was thinking maybe you could head out like enjoy yourself because you've always been attached to me and I just feel so guilty that you are here instead of doing the routine you usually follow"

I can feel Cana letting out a sly smile. She wraps her arms around my shoulder, pulling me into a hug. "Luce, I'm happy being here beside you and I don't need to get out of here just to be happy. Luce, you are my best friend and even more than a sister and if it means risking my enjoyable routine for you, I'll do it"

I shrug to the corner with my eyes averted to the other side of the room. I was glad and touched with what Cana had stated but a part of me just didn't like how she answered. I was so guilty that I was eager to force her with all my might just so she can calm and rest herself from me.

*

Cana

Lucy wouldn't stop forcing me for some reason. I don't exactly know why she was doing this, probably she felt guilty or whatever.

But in the end, I had to leave because she kept bugging me and it was so annoying. Before I left, I finished cooking lunch for Lucy and I decided to eat outside so I brought my little purse that had my magic cards and money. I'm scared and worried on what may happen to Lucy if I am not there to protect her. But I am not saying that she can't protect herself but she is just to weak and out of the zone right now and I don't think it is the right time to be leaving her. Oh god, why did I just thought of this now? I need to head back or something bad might happen.

As I turned back, a group of men was blocking my way, unabling me to head back. "What the fuck guys! Get the hell outta my way!" I cursed those guys, not even thinking who they are or what they may do.

"Do you know Lucy Heartfillia?" my eyes began to seriously sharpen as I heard Lucy's name, making me glare at them.

"Why?" I ask them with a harsh tone while sliding my fingers to my bag to get my cards. Darn this bitches. I thought as I looked at the guild mark at his arm and it caught my attention because it was Sabertooth and Iwas mad at them for kidnapping Lucy a long tine ago.

"Do you know where she is?" and as he asked that question, I immediately knew it was trouble along the way. So I grab the card that was basically a random choice from inside my bag. I jump backwards to distance myself from a surprise attack. I smirk behind my serious gaze and I uttered loudly,
"if you want to know where she is and just try to capture her or something, then, you have to deal with me first and I don't take a no for an answer"