"Coming!" the voice of who I assume is Jay, calls out from the inside. Within a few seconds, the clicking of the locks opening, sound.

"Harry! What brings you here so late?" she asks, her voice calm and soft. The smile she greets me with is heart warming, not the initial reaction I was expecting from her.

I start rubbing the back of my neck, "My, um, my mum told me to bring you this," I hand her the pie, her eyes widening as she receives it.

"Pie?" she brings it up under her nose, sniffing it. "Apple pie. Wow, tell your mum I said thank you so much. I've been craving apple pie for such a long time, it's been killing me!" she jokes, her eyes widening at the end of her sentence.

I stand there awkwardly, my feet shuffling nervously underneath me. I've never really held a conversation with her that doesn't involve Louis. "Yeah, she mentioned something like that." I try smiling at her.

Her brow raises up, then she leans against the door frame. "It's been a while since I've seen you come over, why is that?"

Is she kidding? "Well, um, you were the one to tell Louis I wasn't welcomed here. You did say that, didn't you?" I ask, my hands shaking a bit .

"I did say that, but only for the time period of the love bites you gave my son," her eyebrows remained raised, her tone more serious now.

"About that, I'm sorry." I try to apologize, even though I don't mean it.

"Right. Let's move, on." she shakes her head, in what I think is trying to shake the memory away. "Didn't Louis tell you I was okay with having you back over here. I mean, there is a certain time where Louis can't have anyone over, but I'd never ban you from my house forever."

"So you told Louis to tell me that it was okay to visit again?" everything he said, to what she is saying doesn't make sense. What Louis said is the polar opposite of what his mother is telling me right now.

"That exactly what I told him, more than a week ago." her brows slant up at the end of her sentence. She's obviously not joking. There's no way she'd be lying just to make herself look good, Louis' lying, again. "Did Louis tell you something else?" she asks, concerned.

I fiddle with my fingers, looking down at them before I can make a credible answer. "No, I think I misunderstood him." I'm lying.

"Well," she steps away from the door, making way for me to come inside, "do you want to come inside? Louis' upstairs."

As much as I want to accept her offer and go up there, it's better if I don't. "No, it's fine. I don't want to interfere with his studying."

"How do you know he's studying?" she asks.

"Everyone is right now, with exams right around the corner and all." my cover up works smoothly.

"Whatever you say, Harry. I'll tell him you stopped by." she starts closing the door, but before she can I stop her by placing my foot in front of it.

"No," I say, hurriedly, "don't tell him I came by, please." the last thing I want is for him to find out I was here.

"Okay, I won't mention it. Again, tell your mum thank you for the pie." she says. I simply nod my head, turning on my heels and head towards my car. The sound of the door closing is heard as soon as I've turned my back to it. The only thing on my mind is Louis right now, and that's exactly what I need to talk with my mum about.

With all the random thoughts rushing through my head, I get back inside the vehicle. I'm hoping that I somehow get over everything I'm thinking about right now. Everything is a mess.