Meeting Your Sibling/s

Start from the beginning

"These gloves look cool."

"Do you really like our brother?"

"What about cheesecake?"

"Do you and big bro do it?"

Masky looked over at where you were sitting, wanting help. You snorted, trying not to laugh. "They're just little kids, Maskers. Just a bit longer till my parents come to get them."

"You said that three times." Masky said, feeling your sister playing with hands, your brother with playing his hair.

You laughed and leaned against your hand. "Deal with and you might get a treat in the end."

"I can handle a little bit longer." He commented, trying to braid (S/N)'s hair.

Hoodie-

"How can you my handle brother?" (S/N) asked, tilting her head. You gasped, hands over you chest as if shot. "I'm not that bad!"

Hoodie hummed, pinching your cheek. "I know someone who can be a bit similar. Your brother is mild." You whined, trying to get him to stop.

"Well, I guess don't hurt him or I'll be shooting till you're gone."

"Mhm, I'll keep that in mind." He said, letting your cheek go. You rubbed your cheek with a pout. "That hurt."

Your sister pinched you other cheek. "Not like anyone can help it." You whined. "Come on!"

Hoodie chucked. "I think we'll get along." (S/N) nodded. "I think so too."

Ticci Toby-

Toby bent down to your little sister's height and smiled. "Hi, I'm Toby!"

(S/N) hid behind your leg shyly. She looked at you. "Go on." You smiled, patting her head. She looked at Toby and held her hand to him. "I'm (S/N)."

Toby picked her up with an excited laugh. "You're so cute!" He said, smiling widely. Your little sister held onto him with wide eyes.

He looked at her and tilted his head. "Hm? No smile?" He asked. She shook her head. "Wanna see if your big brother is ticklish?" He asked, getting a small smile from her.

She started to whisper in his ear where to tickle you. He nodded once she was finish. "Should we sneak up or pounce?"

"Pounce."

You've lost track on how many times they attacked and tickled you.

Eyeless Jack-

Your little sister stared up as you were on Ej's lap, wearing nothing but some shorts and his hoodie.

"(M/N)?"

You waved with a small smile. "Hey." Ej pulled his hands out from under the hoodie and cleared his throat.

"Who is...this?"

"My/His boyfriend." Ej and you said in unison.

She blinked and then turned around. "Papa! (M/N) has a boyfriend!" She screamed, running out of the room. You gasped and got off Ej's lap.

"Wait, get over here!" You shouted, going after her. You picked her up and ran back to your room.

"What was that!" You dad yelled.

"Nothing!" You shouted, closing your door. You set (S/N) on her feet and put your finger to your lips. "Ej is our secret. Nobody needs to know. Just me and you."

"Do I get 20 bucks?"

You tapped your foot before digging into Ej's pocket and pulled his wallet out. "Ej will pay." You held your pinkie out. "Our secret?" She nodded and wrapped her finger around your's. You gave her the money and she giggled, skipping out.

"Did you just..."

"Are you ready to meet my father dearest?"

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it. "Got it."

Homicidal Liu-

"Liu and Sully? I didn't know you would have two guys." Your little brother asked, leaning against his hand. You nodded, holding a fork to him. "Split personality. You're wondering why it's so noisy, well it's because of those two."

Your little brother raised a brow and ate the piece of meat that was on the fork. "You guys aren't like doing it that often? Wouldn't that hurt?"

"I'm not the one hurting."

"You're a top?" He asked.

"We are not even, you know what, we aren't discussing this. Who knows how our parents react."

"React to what?"

You both looked to see Liu with his hands in his pockets, head tilted. Your brother looked at you and shrugged. "He's good looking." You nodded in agreement.

"Aww, we're good looking, haha." Sully commented.

(B/N) blinked and looked at Liu. "Bro, what was..."

"Liu, Sully, this is my little brother." You said, leaning against the counter. They hummed before kissing your cheek and looking in the fridge. "Nice to meet you. Hurry, bunny, you'll miss out on the fun."

They grabbed the whip cream can and walked back to your room. (B/N) tapped the counter before looking at you.

"So, you're a bottom?"

"Goddammit, you."

Laughing Jack-

Lj and your big sister shook hands while you introduced them to each other. "So, this is the one with the twisted nose." She said making Lj gasp and looked at you.

"I know, right but can't forget his height!"

She nodded, hands on your shoulder. "He makes us look like shrimps!" You put your hands on her shoulder. "Exactly! You should see his pajamas on me!"

"I bet the pants just slip off and his shirt leaves your shoulder open." She grinned. You nodded, pointing at Lj. "He's my giant candy loving boyfriend!"

Lj blinked, confused at what he was watching. (S/N) looked at Lj. "I have one thing to say."

"Oh, OK."

She grabbed the tip of Lj's nose and pulled him down slightly. "Hurt my brother and this nose will be long gone and I'll be sure to leave some bruises." She said with an innocent smile.

Lj laughed nervously. "I-I see. It's not in my plans to hurt him."

(S/N) let him go with a wide smile. "I'm so very glad!" She laughed, patting his shoulder harshly.