Anal

AMBER'S POV

Victoria glared at me evilly, making me shudder with trepidation and constipation.  It was actually arduous to go number two, with someone watching me creepily.  Spasms rippled through my torso, and sweat started to pool behind my knees.  My crooked bangs were plastered to my face, which only made me feel hotter. 

"Hurry up," Victoria demanded. 

"I'm trying," I hissed, "can you give me some privacy?"

Baring her scary fangs, she slammed the door in my face, storming off as silent as a wilder beast.  She punched the wall several times, cussing like an angry drunk. 

I'm in no rush to die.  Maybe, it's pointless to stall.  No one is coming to rescue me, but a little piece of me still hopes for a miracle. 

I pushed one last time, held my breath, and felt the satisfying release.  Uncertain of how a turd can stink from underwater, I looked into the toilet to appreciate my creation.  Not sure when I ate corn, but I do suffer from selective memory. 

"Flush," Victoria demanded from an unsafe distance. 

Pulling the tiny silver handle, I watched sadly as the water twirled.  Mindlessly, I reached for some toilet paper, only to feel an empty roll.  Damn

I never thought I'd be back here.  Eyeing the ivory porcelain sink and my pale pudgy hand, I sighed. I turned on the faucet, adjusted the water temperature, and started to wipe my rear end with my hand. Realizing I was getting water everywhere, I leaned my butt in the sink. 

Crack! Kabloom! Slosh! The sink shifted beneath my weight, causing a pipe to shoot out from the rampart.  Water was shooting upwards towards the ceiling like a beautiful fountain.  I slipped and fell, screaming as my head collided with the exposed pipe. 

Frozen from stupidity, my spine was pushed against the cold, watery tile.  I couldn't move.  All I had to do was turn my head sideways, but I couldn't even manage that.   The water was rising quickly, and I was starting to submerge. 

After accepting this as my demise, the door swung open. 

"I don't think so, you're not dying on me!" My savior yelled. 

I felt stiff, capable hands lift me upward and force me towards safety.  I started to cry pitifully because I still couldn't turn my head. 

"Stand up," Victoria ordered. 

"I-I can't." 

"Yes, you can," she kicked my side. 

"Please, don't do this, Victoria!" A woman cried.

"Don't cross me, Tim," Victoria threatened.   

Prodding me with her long, sharp, cold boney finger, she taunted me.  "You're not paralyzed, you can move." Victoria snapped her fingers, and like magic, I could move again. 

"Now, get up!" She demanded. 

Realizing my pants were around my ankles, I blushed redder than a blood orange.   I pulled at my pants quickly, accidentally giving myself a camel-toe.  I wanted to pick the frontal wedgie, but I didn't think that was very ladylike, so I squatted and wiggled instead. 

Tim was memorized, or traumatized, but either way, he was watching me.  I smiled timidly at him and licked my lips creepily.  My lips are really chapped, crusty, bruised, and feel like sandpaper.  

Finally, I forced myself to look at my enemy. 

"I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time," she began,"to be reunited with Tim."

"You have him, you won.  He chose you," I retorted, feeling rejected all over again. 

"I ambushed him, forced him to love me.  When that didn't work, I brainwashed him.  I erased his memories repeatedly, any other immortal would've suffered brain damage, but not Tim.  Even now, I don't have Tim.  I haven't won anything.  But, that's not why you have to die," she frothed at the mouth like some rabid dog, and her eyes burned red as the cray-cray slowly surfaced. 

LUNA'S POV

"If Victoria isn't here, then why are we?" Nicole hissed. 

"There's someone important I want you to see," I said, tactfully.

"We don't have time for this," Nicole seethed. 

"Relax. He's a Vampire and he can help us."

"Is he part of the resistance?" Micheal asked.

"He is an Illuminati Knight of Justice.  He's Theodorus Black, and Victoria's Maker," I explained slowly.

"Are you mad? He's a Knight, he can't be trusted.  He will kill us all."

"You forget, I see the future." As if this explained everything. 

Nicole didn't seem convinced.  Illuminati Knights of Justice are the dictators of our species.  The Knights decide who lives and who dies.  Theodorus is different from the rest.  He was the only human that knew our secret, and lived. 

He had married a beautiful scarlet bride, and was betrayed.  His unfaithful wife fell in love for a Vampire, and she died because of it.  The Elders took pity on Theodorus, saw greatness, power and evil in him.  So, they gave him the Ultimate gift, and turned him into a Vampire. 

It was Theodorus Black that created the Illuminati Knights of Justice, whom are even more dangerous than Shadow Hunters.  If humans show any special abilities, they are forced to become Vampires.  If humans refuse the Ultimate gift, their friends and families would be slaughtered. 

What special abilities they saw in Victoria, I will never know.  Until now, she's always been untouchable.  Her Maker is Theodorus.  No sane Vampire would dare hurt her, for fear of Black's wrath. 

Victoria will unknowingly sign her own death wish after tonight.  It is against the Law to torture a human.  Death must be quick and merciful and Amber's death  will be anything but. 

I will show Theodorus the future, and he will have no choice but to execute the monster he created. 

"Why did you summon me?" A sinister voice demanded from the shadows. 

After I explained everything to him and showed him the future, he wrapped his fingers around my throat and choked me.  My feet dangled in mid-air as I helplessly begged for forgivness.  I have never felt so confused.  I did not see this in my future, and yet it was happening.  I was never surprised. 

"You could've prevented this and didn't," he snapped.  I could feel Nicole's eyes on me, but her voice in my head was even worse. 

"You are an accomplice, and should be executed rightfully so, but-," he warned, "there is yet time."

He gestured for us to follow him. 

"I'l drive," he snapped, heading towards a yellow dodge charger. 

"There is still time to save Amber," he added.

"After I kill Victoria, you're next Luna.  I will never forgive you!" Nicole threatened telepathically.