Lust

AMBER'S POV

“Are you sure about this Amber?” He asked as he got out bed.

“If you ask me one more time, I swear I’m going to kick you in the balls!” I joked as I too, got out of bed. We were confronting each other in an intimate position; the bed seemed large and intimidating as it took up most of the space.  Fighting to think of how to bring him back in between the sheets with me, I took in the duck face trying to look cute.

“Real mature,” Tim scoffed, while rolling his eyes. 

“I’m absolutely sure I’m ready..”

“You want to have sex?”

I couldn’t help myself, I giggled.  It was more like a hyena cackling, spittle flying everywhere; I held my stomach hoping I wouldn’t fart.  He said sex.  While wiping the tears out of my eyes; Tim’s eyebrow almost touched the ceiling. 

“How can you be so ready if you can’t even say the word sex?”

“Tim,” I started in a very serious tone, “I want to have sex with you.”

I couldn’t be blunter.  What does a girl need to do to get laid around here? Should I slap him in the face with a pair of my grannie panties?

“Ok.  If you’re sure-,” he quickly changed his mind about what he was saying as I lifted my foot in midair, signaling the warning. I was in my warrior stance.  Instead of saying anything at all, he took off his T-shirt, and if I squinted, using my imagination; it revealed tiny abs.

“Can I touch you?” I asked shyly. 

“Amber-,” I placed a finger on his mouth.  I had just scratched my ass with that hand and I wondered if he could smell it. 

“Sshh Tim.  Let me handle this.”

He nodded in confirmation.  I reached up and poked him in his eye; it felt squishy and watery.  He winced, but he didn’t say anything.  When I realized my finger could fit put up his nose, I couldn’t resist trying to see if I could touch his brain.  Looking up for approval, Tim still didn’t say anything; he looked like he was in pain which meant he was enjoying himself.  I had no idea what I was doing, all I knew that communication was a no-no.

“Amber,” he said, breaking the first rule.

“Yes, Tim.”

“How about you touch lower,” he suggested. 

I took out my finger and wiped the green treasure on his shorts.  Tim blanched a little and he looked almost sparkly beneath the pale moonlight.   I touched his chest and noticed he had nipples.  I give one a pinch and he inhaled sharply.  He likes this.  Bent on pleasing him to the best of my knowledge, I twisted the other one with more force. 

He yelped in ecstasy; totally lost in abandonment.  He jerked his body away from me; rubbing his own nipples in slow circular motions as if to soothe them.  His eyes were watering a lot as if he was crying.

I stood there feeling like an idiot; he was practically pleasuring himself.    

“How about touching lower,” he said as he grabbed my hand.  He tried to bend my arm to touch below the belt, but my arm was like steel; hard and unbending.  Instead, he let go of my hand and I touched his stomach, which was hard like marble.  His tummy was as smooth as silk.  I inspected his belly button; deciding to check for lint I dug my finger inside. 

Tim yanked my hand away from his adorable little innie. 

“Touch here,” he demanded as he placed my hand on his crotch.