"yeah, you're probably right. but i also just wanted to see you, i missed you." he smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"i missed you too. but he got you good. i guess that i'm done, but i don't know what to do about your lip." she said. they both jumped at the sound of the phone ringing.

jaedyn walked over and picked it up, "hello? hey! everyone?...okay, see ya!" she put down the phone and sat back down at the table with richie. "who was it?"

"beverly, she wanted to meet with us and the losers in the field the day after tomorrow." richie nodded his head.

for the next two hours, they just sat at jaedyn's table, talking about everything.

they talked about high-school, their family, basically stuff that they surprisingly haven't talked about already. somehow, they got into a talk about her medicine. she decided to show him the pills that she took.

"damn, those are big as hell! are they real?" richie asked. jaedyn chuckled, "yeah. eddies, those are bullshit, but these are real."

"what are they for?"

"ptsd, or post traumatic stress disorder and depression. growing up, my parents were always fighting, and my mom started to realize that i was just interacting with people less. i was so quiet, my mood was down all the time, and i was constantly tired from being up all night, listening to them yelling back and forth. and since forever, i'd always feel uncomfortable in places with too much people or get way too worried over the smallest things, so i got prescribed to these. and constantly being ignored at school and having no friends to talk about it to was even worse. it was a lot to handle at such a young age. but i haven't been taking them too much." she explained to him. he hated that she had to go through that. he was one of the people who made her feel down and he felt guilty about it.

"but everyday at school, you and your little jokes would always lighten my mood." she smiled, poking him on the shoulder. "sorry, i got into the whole story." she said as she looked down at her feet. "no! it's fine." he reassured, grabbing her hands.

"thanks for listening."

"hey, it's what i do!"

"actually, you tend to talk a lot." she said. he chuckled and playfully punched her on the shoulder.

"oh! my mom got me a dvd of back to the future, wanna watch?"

"hell yeah! i never got to watch it!" they went into the living room jaedyn popped in the disk and they both settled down on the couch in front of the small tv. before the movie could start, there were a bunch of commercials and advertisements back from when the movie actually came on.

for some reason, they weren't cuddling this time. they actually had a distance between each other, but it was okay. she turned to look at him to see him already staring at her.

"do you think that in high school, we'll go to parties, and smoke weed behind the bleachers like they do in movies?" richie shrugged his shoulders.

"yeah, maybe. all i know is that i'm gonna get all the girls, even if i'm still with you." she smirked, flicking his collar. jaedyn chuckled at her boyfriend.

"ha, you're funny. if you even think about that, i'm chopping your two inch dick off." she smiled.

"or you can bite it off-"

"no!" richie burst into a fit of giggles that turned into full on laughing, causing his face to turn red. he then fell off of the couch and bumped his head on the small coffee table. "ouch!"

jaedyn just sat there looking at her nails, pretending that he wasn't even there. richie looked up in confusion.

"aren't you gonna help me? i just hurt myself! 'oh richie baby! i can't believe you hurt yourself, i'm sorry! please kiss me!'" he mimicked.

"i do not sound like that!" she squealed angrily. "yes you do."

"do not."

"do too."

"do not."

"do too."

"do not."

"do too." she rolled her eyes and huffed, scooting away from richie. "excuse me, why are you scooting away?"

"you're an annoying little dweeb." she grunted. "but i'm your annoying little dweeb." he pouted.

"true." she said. they both started to quiet down and get comfortable as the movie started.

as the movie went on, richie noticed that she was rubbing her shoulders from how cold the room was. he held out his arms and she stayed put for a moment before finally giving in. she hugged him as he laid back on the couch so that she was on top of him. they knew that they both could make each other warm.

she reached up to 'boop' his nose but it only resulted in him sneezing, causing them to both laugh their asses off. they were laughing like spray bottles and trust me, that was the best kind of laughter.

the laugher finally died down as jaedyn looked up at him. "your bruises are kind of healing." she told him.

"only because of you." he smiled. she gave him a peck on his cheek and adjusted herself on top of him. soon, the two fell into a peaceful slumber with white noise blaring from the tv as the movie ended.

about three hours later, mrs. grace quietly snuck through the front door and took a long sigh. she heard light snoring from the couch so she went over to see her daughter wiped out with her boyfriend.

she grabbed a blanket from the hallway closet and gently placed it on top of them. the way the two seemed adore each other reminded her of her and her husband, when they were kids. they were happy as ever, but it all changed. you could compare mrs. and mr. grace as kids to jaedyn and richie right now.

but mr. brown was dead, and they wouldn't find that out until the very next day.

-

so i haven't updated in a good 10 days

this is like the 6th to last chapter i think

ignore mistakes