free x reader ^-^

I'm first starting off with dun dun daa!! Free Dela hoya, cause ya he's my favorite character anyway . . . ON WITH DA ONE SHOT!!!!

FREES POV

I was currently in the forest doing my normal routine, sleeping, and training. I started walking back to BC SOL Chris told me there was supposed to be another person joining today, and apparently she beat Xander but, she's just another bladder on my page so far...

Y/N POV
I am now headed to Chris's office, knocking on the door I heard a faint voice say, "come in"  walking in I'd grinned, "Hi Chris!!" I exclaimed gleefully. (a/n You are Chris's cousin in this) "Hi y/n, how have you been?" "Just fine."

Chris stood from her chair and gave you a hug in which you gladly returned. After chatting for a little bit she said, "To be in the team, you will be baddling free Dela hoya" after hearing his name heat rushed to your cheeks, you see you've had a crush on free for quite a while even though he's never seen you in person. You heard Cris giggle,

"H-Hey!!" You quickly squeaked "You've got a crush!!" Cris sang loudly. "L-lets just get this over with!!" You responded quickly trying to change the subject.

"Alright. I'm hoping You will successfully make it on the team" you smiled at her in return.

Frees POV
I was headed into the training room as I heard Trad giving directions.  Walking into the room only to immediately be scolded by the said male. "Free, your late again!" Trad exclaimed in frustration.

"It was only by five minutes, and I'm hear now, so who am I against?" I responded. "You are against my cousin y/n" Cris stated.

I looked over to the h/c female and felt my heart speed up slightly. "H-hi" she stuttered, heat rushing to her cheeks.

Y/n POV

"H-hi" damn I stuttered. He only looked at me and I felt heat rush to my cheeks once again.

"Are we gonna battle or what" I heard him say. " u-uh y-ya ok let's do t-this."

We both walked over to a stadium as he got out drain Fafnir and got into his stance to hand launch it. I got out b/n and put it in the launcher. Trad I think Cris said his name was.. Was referee.

"ready? Set! 3!"- my heart sped up adrenaline pumping through my veins.

"2!" time seemed to slow down. "1! let it... Rip!" B/n sped around the stadium proudly as Drain Fafnir took the center, wobbling. "B/n attack!!" As b/n attacked its moves were absorbed by Drain Fafnir.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy.)

Frees POV
"Y/n welcome to BC Sol" I head Chris say y/n huh? I swear I've heard that name before. I walked back out side and started into the woods, I then heard footsteps behind me and looked back to see y/n.

"Hmm" I hummed " u-umm Chris wanted m-me to spend time with y-you" she managed to stutter out.

I motioned her to follow me which she did. We made it to the woods and I sat down patting the spot next to me. She hesitantly sat down looking away from me. I grasped her chin and turned her face towards me and tilted my head.

I saw her face go red and smirked. "Why so shy n/n" I said cockily.

Y/n POV

"Why so shy n/n" I heard him say. " i-i u-umm" I trailed off. "Hmm?" He hummed without thinking I quickly blurted out, "ireallyreallylikeyou!!!!!" (It says I really really like u) free gave me a stunned look as I quickly got up and went to run, but he grabbed me by my arm. Pulling me back I stumbled backwards, falling into his lap.

My face turned redder than before if it was even possible as he connected our lips. I gasped. His lips were soft and moist, my eyes slowly fluttered shut as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

His strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer as he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue slid into my mouth. My fingers slid into his soft hair and gently tugged.

As he explored my wet cavern as I moaned softly, shivering as he pulled apart a string of saliva connected out lips I blushed and covered my face.

Only to hear him chuckle as he pulled my hands away from my face and said 3 words I will never forget, even after he left BC Sol.
" I love you y/n"

A/n how was this chapter plz let me know :-) next up is........... Jealous shu x reader!
Bye-bye peeps! Have a lovely day/night!

Edited Saturday, July 20.

S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ h̶u̶n̶d̶r̶e̶d̶ t̶w̶e̶n̶t̶y̶ w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶. Eight hundred thirty three words.