"V-very well then Lu-chan.I'll come with you."Her best friend said as she felt pity for her because of the mixed emotions that she's probably feeling right now.

"Then,we'll come too."Gajeel said carrying Juvia at his right shoulder while Wendy at his left arm.

'What the..'

"Oi!"

Levy face palmed at the action as she sighed and shook her head in disbelief.

"They're not some kind of sack and a jug of water to be carried like that you know."She retorted at the male.

"So what's the job?"He asked Lucy.

"Ignoring me!?"Levy exclaimed irritated.

Lucy shrugged and showed the job that the fire dragon slayer chose for their 'supposed to be team' earlier.Everyone who wanted to come looked at it for a while and nodded afterwards.

"Yosh!Let's go!"The solid script mage said pumping up her fist in the air enthusiatically.

"Un!"

And so with that,those who wanted to come did go.They then ventured towards the said place as they all rode on a train.Everything seems to be peaceful at first but it was then that the train started moving causing Gajeel to turn green all of a sudden as he clutched his stomach and covered his mouth.

"Eh?Doushita no Gajeel-san?"The sky dragon slayer asked worriedly.

"I...I f-feel sick..mmhph!"He mumbled as his eyed widened with his cheeks puffing.

"Masaka... motion sickness?"Levy asked worriedly with a hint of surprise.

"It seems so."The water mage said looking at the sickly-looking male with pity.

"We have no choice...Haah!" Juvia scooted close to Gajeel and knocked him out with a punch on his gut as he fell down on Lily.

"O-omoi.."The black cat said while reaching out his hand expecting for someone to help him.Levy immediately tried to but with her thin and small arms what can she do?After a little while of trying nothing happened.Gajeel isn't even budging making the poor cat slam his face down.

"Uwah!Lily!!"Wendy panicked as she pulled on the black cat's head hard making her fall back with a 'thud' as Lily finally got out from under the male's heavy body.

"We're almost there so quit playing around!"Carla scolded with a glare making Wendy apologize for a bunch of times as the white cat sighed while shaking her head a little.

The celestial mage smiled a little at the silliness of the group as she stood up and patted her bestfriend's shoulder.The solid script mage looked up as Lucy motioned outside the window.

"Oh the next stop is already ahead.Hai hai minna-san get ready!"Levy said as she grabbed her small bag from the seat and helped Juvia drag out the black haired dragon slayer while grabbing hold of his feet.

The moment the train stopped the group got out and for the black haired male....

"Juvia..Levy..Teme!"He exclaimed as a black aura surrounded him making the others back away from him.

"M-maa maa,let's just set aside that matter for now and get the job done..Ne?"Levy said akwardly laughing as she tried to smile.

Gajeel grunted in response and turned away from them as he headed towards the others.

"Where to now?"He asked Lucy as she replied by pointing at the mountain not far from where they are.

"Let's get going then."Lily said marching towards the said place with the others following behind.

*~*

"That was a piece of cake,I didn't even break a sweat."The raven haired dragon slayer said with a smirk as all of the girls behind him walked tiredly..well except for a certain blue-haired solid-script mage who seems to be furious.

"Its because we did every single thing you idiot!"She exclaimed making the others sweatdrop.

*bam*

"You guys look out!"Someone shouted before..

*crash*

"O-oww!What the-AAAH!Help me!"The blond mate said looking at her disappearing hands.The two blue haired mage, Wendy and Juvia tried to grab her but also started to disappear.

Levy's eyes widened and before she could grab a hold of her friends,they completely disappeared into thin air.

"L-lucy!Juvia!Wendy!"She screamed in a panicked state as Gajeel stood there with wide eyes together with the two cats.

*~*

Lucy's POV

'Why is it that I feel like I am falling..?'

Slowly,I opened my eyes to see everything upside down.

Eh?Why am I..

Upon shifting to look down I realized I was falling.

"AAAAAAAHHH!!T-taskete!!"I exclaimed as I tried to refrain my skirt from showing my underwear as I fall down.

"This is the wooooooorsssee!!..Ah,an isla-nd?A boat?..A ship?..Eh?That doesn't matter I'm gonna die!!"

____________________________________
(A/N)And once again I am done!!!yay!!!THANKS FOR READING- PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT~ THANK YOU!!

Ciao ciao~

Edited: 8/20/18