Chapter 2

No one's POV

"Spell of Hate?What the heck is that?"The Iron Dragon Slayer asked while raising an eyebrow as everyone else nodded in response waiting for Levy to answer his question.

Levy sighed and went into a thinking position.

"I read it in a book recently.It's activated when you communicate with a person wearing an accesory with a rose wrapped around with thorns for a long time...or some kind of hypnotism magic somewhat.You know like the one that Bora uses?Ne Lucy?"The solid script mage said and looked at the Celestial Mage who nodded.

"Actually...I saw Lisanna-san wearing a necklace just like what you described."Wendy said with a worried expression.

"I saw it too.."The blond haired girl mumbled as the white cat walked in front of them and told them something she had observed..

"It was only for a moment but I swear..I saw Natsu's eyes glint in a purple color."

"Confirmed then.All of them are under the spell including Lisanna."The smart petite girl said making everyone in their group wide eyed.

"Lisanna?Isn't she the one who made them like that?"The black cat asked.

"She is but it is because she is blinded by jealousy in her heart I suppose making darkness take over her.Take note that Lucy is a lot more close than everyone else in the guild and that includes Mira and Elfman...Add Natsu in there too."

"That's....stupid."The male dragon slayer said with a disgusted look as he repeated the information in his head which is shared by the solid script mage.

"How do we even remove the spell?"The female cat asked raising an eyebrow as she crossed her hand over her chest.

"We need to defeat the one who's controlling Lisanna, that way we should be able to break the darkness in her heart."

"Oh defeat huh.That's a peace of cake!Let's go beat 'em up right now!"The long haired man commented pumping his fist up in the air but then the little 'shrimpy' whacked his head with a huge fan from 'god who knows where' shouting the word 'Baka' all over as she hit him repeatedly,mentioning that word with each strike.

*pak*

*pak*

*pak*

"What the hell woman!?You'll make me an idiot if you keep doing that!"The man scolded angrily as he stopped Levy's hand from doing more..'damage'

Everyone sweatdropped at his words and I am pretty sure that all of them had the same thought on that very moment.

'Aren't you one already?..'

"Oy!"

"Oh crap did he read my mind?"Everyone unexpectedly asked with wonder and panic as some of them even covered their mouths or held their head in shock.

"I did not!It was clearly shown on your faces on what you were thinking idiots!"The 'great' Iron Dragon Slayer yelled clearly pissed off.

'Great,now he's mad and calling us idiots.Ugh..'

Levy just sighed at the thought and then looked at the Celestial mage.

"You should go home for now Lu-chan.We'll take care of things here."

"B-but I can't..I need to go on a job first so I could pay my rent for this month."The blond mage said in an almost pleading tone making the people at their group taken aback.