Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

I looked around my apartment one last time before walking out after I locked it and headed towards the guild while biting my bottom lip lightly.

"Be careful not to fall in Lucy!"The man who usually rides a boat in the river in front of my apartment said as I replied with a barely heard 'Hai' while fiddling my fingers nervously.

'I do not know why but ever since I have woken up from my sleep this morning,I can't help but feel like something bad is going to happen soon.It really has been bugging me this whole time.'

After a few minutes I finally arrived in front of the guild.I was starting to shake as I grit my teeth hard while reaching out my hand in attempt to push open the guild doors but I suddenly felt weak.Both of my hands finally reached it but I only stared at the door nervously.

'Something...Something is going to happe-'

*bam*

"Ohayo Lucy!"

"Yo!"

I stared at the open guild doors and saw a foot extended outwards.I looked up to see who it belonged to and saw them.

"Oh,Natsu...Happy..Ohayo."I greeted in a 'trying to be cheerful' manner snapping out of my trance with a quiet laugh after while rubbing my nape.

"Hmm doushita?"Natsu asked suddenly going in front of my face staring.

I blushed slightly as I stared back at him when..

"Dekiteirrrrrrru~"

"I do not!And you're rolling your tongue three times more!"I yelled while glaring at Happy until I noticed that Natsu didn't even budge from his position earlier.

"Te..Stop leaning into my face you idiot!"I angrily yelled punching Natsu in the face as he stumbled to the ground.

"Ittetete!What was that for Lucy!?"He yelled back clearly pissed off.

I was about to yell back at him but then sighed as I massaged my temples.

"Let's just go inside.."I said as I walked in the guild and headed towards the bar with a frown.

"Ara,what's wrong Lucy?"Mira-san asked with a hint of worry as she smiled brightly.

I sighed and told her about what happened between Natsu and me making her giggle at the end of it.

"Oh really, you two are such lovebirds~"

"Not."

She laughed a bit before putting a strawberry milkshake in front of me and said, "Well how would you like this to help you calm you down?"

My eyes sparkled as I gratefully thanked her before sipping from the cute straw dipped in the milkshake.

"Waaha~ Heaven~"I mumbled putting my hand on my cheek as I smiled with a satisfied look on my face.

I was about to shove a spoonful of the shake in my mouth with closed eyes when I noticed that I didn't feel or taste anything that is supposed to be on the spoon so I opened my eyes..only to be greeted by a wide grin from Natsu and a bright smile from Happy.

And that's when I noticed Natsu gulping.I stared at him then back to my spoon and towards him again.

"Ugh..."I groaned and sipped a little from the milkshake before handing it to Natsu which is still half full by the way.