Chapter 3

Luffy's POV

"Aaaaaaahh!T-TASKETEEEEEEEE!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs while flailing my arms in the air trying to stop myself from falling even though I know I wouldn't.

"I DON'T WANNA DIE- Ah,that's right my keys!" I exclaimed happily as my hopes of living raised.

'Finally I ca-'

*clink*

"Eh? Ah.." I watched with wide eyes as my keys fell towards the island or the boat or something..

'Calm down Lucy... Calm do-'

"I CAN'T! I'LL DIE!" I exclaimed as I am almost near the-

"Cien Fleur, Spider Net!"

Dozens of hands sprouted out of nowhere while forming what looks like a net on where I'll fall...wait..HANDS!?

*thunk*

I breathed a sigh of relief as I have safely landed on the net-hands.

"Ara, are you alright miss?" A voice said making me sit up and look behind me. There I saw a beautiful woman with long black hair and several people behind her.

I nodded frantically as she held out her hand.

"May I ask?" She says as I accepted her hand. She helped me down as the net-hands disappeared.

Remembering that she had said something, I nodded and looked at her nervously.

"Why were you falling from the sky?" A black haired guy wearing a straw hat said intervening in between the beautiful woman and I.

"I... M-my.. Friends.." I muttered looking around frantically.

"My..my keys fell here. Have you seen them?" I asked with teary eyes.

"Oh, these keys?" An orange haired woman asked raising up my keys.

I ran to her and shakily reached out for my keys but she passed it to a green haired guy... I'M SCARED!

"Not yet, you ain't getting it back." She says shaking her head as her eyes sparkled.

"Eh?... But-"

"Its gold! Real gold, there is silver too! We can sell them and trade them for money!" She exclaimed as my eyes widened.

I looked at the green haired guy as he sweatdropped.

"Ugh.. Money's in her head again. Oy Luffy, knock some sense in this woman's head." He said as I reached for my keys.

"Oh right! Why didn't I think of that? Yosh! We'll go sell them!" The guy wearing straw Hat said excitedly making me flinch as I looked up and saw a black flag with a skull wearing a straw hat.

'P-pirates?'

"Are you serious you idiot!?"

"Yeah! We'll make money with it!"

"G-give it back..." I mumbled as my hair shadowed my eyes.

"Its not yours!"

"But we're broke!"

"Please.."

"It doesn't matter!"

"We can buy food with it!"

"Food is all you' re thinking about again!?"

"Because I'm hungry!"

That was the last straw..