Chapter 8

Third person's POV

"Are you serious right now?"

The sniper has his mouth agape at the other's words. His hands open in a questioning manner. Franky sweatdropped at this and threw a disappointing gaze at the swordsman.

Robin was chuckling at the background with Wendy and Juvia speechless beside her. Even Chopper was dumbfounded.

Sanji and Brook's face couldn't be painted as they puffed out their cheeks, laughter threatening to come out.

"Your sense of direction really is something else."

Nami's comment hit the two men hard as they bursted out laughing. Tears came out of their eyes due to this, Sanji's face turning slightly red due to the lack of air.

"You're impossible man!"

The cook rolled around on the ground and hit his fist against it, his mocking grin reaching from ear to ear. Zoro was blushing in embarrassment at the comments as he grit his teeth.

"Shut up!"

Lucy looked horrified and at the same time confused.

"Zoro.. The kitchen is literally just three doors away from your room."

The celestial mage looked at the other in disbelief. I mean, who the hell gets lost in a hallway that basically leads to the kitchen? Is there another hallway somewhere that leads to somewhere different? Did he go outside?

His case regarding his no sense of direction is extremely serious.

Questions arose the blonde's head as she scrutinized the moss head.

Burp

"Huh?"

Everyone's gaze turned towards the dining table, several plates already empty and a black-haired boy munching on a chicken thigh with face filled of satisfaction.

"What the hell, Luffy!?"

Everyone all so suddenly began to eat, afraid that their captain might proceed to steal from them once again.

"Hurry up and eat!" Usopp ushered as he wolfed down a steak.

The newcomers of the crew were confused at first but realizing how much of a big appetite Luffy has, they immediately digged in, swatting Luffy's hand away from their food every now and then.

"Luffy you bastard! Stop stealing!"
Zoro cried with a glare as he threw a bone at Luffy.

Chopper who was sitting beside Wendy was slurping the noodles non-stop and gulping it down. The dragon slayer watched in slight horror at how serious the situation is.

In that moment when she looked away from her food, Luffy already slithered his elastic hands towards it and stole the fish on her plate. She started to get teary-eyed as she grabbed on to the other dishes and ate as much as she can.

It was Chaos. Some may look at them as unmannered people but if they did eat properly and slowly, their captain would have surely finished all of the food. Good thing is the crew didn't seem to care to be labeled as unmannered. What matters is that they have successfully eaten something before Luffy takes it.

After the chaotic breakfast that they had everyone seems to be exhausted, of course with the exception of Luffy who is massaging his huge tummy with a satisfied grin.

"I.. We didn't know that even eating is a battlefield.."

Wendy was crying silently as she let her head fall forward towards the now empty table. The others had already vacate their seats to explore the island early and to buy their necessities. Sanji had already started to do the dishes surprisingly with Zoro.

"Here, Zoro."

The blond-haired man muttered handing a wet plate towards the swordsman who then proceed to wipe the plate dry before putting it away.

"Here ya go, Zoro."

"Zoro~"

"This one too, Zoro."

Wendy blinked in slight amusement at how the two were getting along. Since they joined the crew, all they did was argue.. Well, more like fight but whatever.

They're like Natsu-san and Gray-san.

The sky dragon slayer couldn't help but crack a small smile at the nostalgia running in her mind.

I hope they would get back to their senses soon.. Or maybe there is a way for me to do that..

Her thoughts drifted away when she heard the swordsman sigh.

"You don't have to say my name every time you know."

Sanji only grinned in response before stretching out as they finished their work.

"Wendy-chan, you're okay coming with us?" He asked with a curious tone.

"Hai. Nami-san said to keep watch over you two."

The grown men sweatdropped at the little girl's statement.

"Geez, what the hell is wrong with her.."

Zoro scratched his head in distaste before sighing out loud. Wendy looked down with a frown making the swordsman slightly panic and rush to give the girl a pat on the head.

"Mah, it's not a problem or anything. Let's go."

Sanji led the girl outside as they followed suit behind the swordsman.

Meanwhile

"Boss! Come on lower the price more."

Just say it. Come on.

"N-nami.. That's too much."

It took a few seconds for Lucy to mutter out a comment since the seller and the ginger head were arguing with regards to the price of the clothes she intended to pay for.

In a quick second, Nami's head snapped back at the blonde before raising her index finger and waving it from side to side.

"Non non, Lucy. This is hardly enough. In fact, we should shop for your clothes and Juvia's!"

Horror was stricken on Lucy and Juvia's face as they were dragged back to the racks of various clothing. Robin could only let out a chuckle as she faced the cashier.

"We'll be adding more so I suggest that you start packing the first batch, sir."

In a hurry, the cashier nodded vigorously and started to put the first 'mountain' of clothes in several shopping bags.

As for the rest of the crew..

Cola.

Chopper, Usopp, Franky and Brook went ahead, in search for the fuel they needed to get the ship going. They have a few more barrels to spare but you never know when it'll be needed, no?

Here and there, the four stop by to check out little trinkets and other materials. Shops selling seafood and unique looking vegetables which seemed to grow on the said 'Water Farm' by the seller we're everywhere.

A few more hours passed and each group got back in the inn with their purpose of going out done.

And just like that, a few days have finally passed and they are ready.

"Ah. We're finally heading off."

"Ushisishi! Men, let's set sail!"

_______________________________________
(A/N): Hello everyone. This chapter is a bit shorter than the others since I just got back to writing in this platform. There will probably be a lot of changes with my writing style but I'll do my best not to disappoint. I'll still follow my style here for now but if I ever make another book, I'll be completely change my style there. With that said, I hope you had a fun time reading this chapter. Thank you for your support! See you on the next chapter!

Edited: 07/31/2021