Chapter 4

Nami's POV

I let out a loud sigh as I scanned the surrounding.

'Uwah.. So messy, there's booze everywhere..'

Collecting my wits, I raised my head from the table that I was sleeping on earlier. All of a sudden, I felt a striking pain by my head.

' Guess I overdid it.. I shouldn't have drank' till I drop.'

I let out an exasperated sigh before deciding to get some fresh air after washing up.

Along the way, I saw a familiar blond-haired female looking at the distance. I battled with my thoughts if I should approach her since a sullen look displayed on her face.

'Hmm, guess she needs time alone.'

Having decided that, I left her with the hopes of making her have some time to collect her thoughts.

"I know that they are currently under a strong spell but.. Would it be bad of me to think that what they're saying is true? That I, Lucy Heartfilia, is weak..?"

I halt myself from taking any step further as soon as I heard those words come out of her mouth.

Lucy's POV

With slightly trembling hands I let out a sigh and grasped my chest.

'I must not be fazed by their words. I must get stronger.'

The thought of being called weak may had hurt me badly, but it is the truth which I must face. Raising my hand towards the rising sun I let out a cry of determination and motivation.

"I will be stronger.. For everyone!"

Slowly, a smile formed at my face.

"Heh~ Well aren't you happy and all-cool~" Nami, which I deemed to be, stated from behind.

I let out a soft chuckle and glanced at her, signaling for her to join me.

"Pfft, not exactly no. You're cooler." I stated in a joking manner although it is indeed true for me.

With that said, we stared at each other for a few seconds before breaking out in a series of laughter.

"Ahhaha! Didn't know you were that much of a fan of my beauty and amazingness Lucy. "She kiddingly said as she slightly hit me with her hand.

I laughed along with her as we both watched the sun rising. Smiles both adorned our face as we had a sharing of hilarious topics.

About an hour later an island started to come into view. I stared at it and admired the scenery before me, half of the island was raining and half of it was sunny.

"Now that's peculiar. Though, we may have seen similar cases before you guys joined the crew. Any how, its amazing." Nami stated by my side as she stared in awe at the island ahead.

I let out a hum of wonder as it reminded me of a certain water mage back in the land of magic wielders.

" Neh Lucy-san. I.. Juvia-san might be there. Her scent is.. "

As soon as Wendy spoke of it, my suspicions were proved to be real. I gave her a nod as we prepared to dock.

"Ahahhahha!"

Luffy, with a huge grin jumped down from the ship while laughing boisterously as he went by the part where there was an exact partial weather.

"Raining!.. Sunny! Raining! Sunny!" He repeated over and over as he went back and forth towards the rainy part and the sunny part of the island.

Chopper who is currently with us, looked at Luffy with curiosity and excitement.

"Waaah! That looks fun!" He exclaimed and ran ahead to join Luffy.

No one's POV

"I wanna do that too!" Both the raindeer and the long-nosed member of the crew whooped in joy as they too did what their captain had been doing.

The rest of the crew could only sigh and laugh at the sight of their actions before the blond-haired chef gathered them around for assignation.

"Make sure to get all the things we need alright?"Sanji asked in assurance as the whole crew replied with enthusiasm.

"Alright! Let's go!" Usopp pumped his fist in the air as he began to walk together with Luffy and Chopper.

With a knowing glance, Wendy and Lucy proceeded to head over the rainy half of the island in order to take their dear comrade back with them.

Wendy's POV

As Lucy-san and I got deeper into the rainy part of the island my sense of smell almost became numb due to the heavy scent of the Earth coming off of the ground making me unable to track Juvia-san any longer.

I relayed my problem to Lucy-San but still tried to keep track of where could our comrade be. With slight worry and panic, I rushed around and sharply looked at every direction due to the thought of the female being sick because of the weather.

"Juvia-san! Where are you?" I formed a cone by my mouth and continously called out to the water mage until someone came to view.

"L-lucy-san! There's someone up ahead. I can't see very well if it's Juvia-san though because the rain is too heavy." I told my companion as she nodded and rushed towards the person who seemed to be sitting by a tree trunk ahead.

Now that we drew closer and closer to the person, I recognize that it was a female indeed. A while later, blue mid-length locks came into view and blue blank orbs.

"Juvia!" Lucy-san called out and waved her hands at her excitedly.

Finally, we reached Juvia-san and got a good look at her state.

A pink dark hue dusted her cheeks as she huffed out air in a tired-like manner. Raising her head slightly, her eyes shone with which seemed to be hope and delight.

"L-lucy.. Wendy.. Y-you're.." Before she could finish her statement, she grew faint and almost hit the ground if it weren't for our fast reflexes to catch her.

"Juvia, hang in there!" Lucy-san esclaimed with panic as I assisted her in putting Juvia-san on her back for a piggy-back ride.

Hurriedly, we ran back towards the ship. As soon as we got in the girls' room, I immediately casted a spell in order for her to have a first aid treatment.

'Juvia-san' s temperature is too high.. '

Sweating a bit as I casted my magic, I observed how her closed eyes started to twitch slightly. She may be coming about and that's great.

After making sure that I had done the first aid treatment for her properly I immediately did what I had to. Lucy-San has already prepared the materials I needed in order to lower Juvia-san's temperature.

Patiently, we monitored her condition and constantly attended to what she seemed to need, even changing her clothes as it was soaking wet from the rain earlier and from her sweat.

No one's POV

Wendy watched in envy and embarrassment as she wiped Juvia's body in order to get rid of the sweat.
A red blush tinted her cheeks as she pouted slightly, looking at her own.

'So small..'

She sighed and continued to take care of the adult with a frown, still thinking about her small mounds.

At the side, Lucy seemed to have understood how the younger mage felt as she let out a light chuckle and sighed.

'She still has room for growth so no worries.'

_______________________________________

(A/N) Great! Another chapter done. I hope you enjoy my dear readers! It took a while because I have been busy with chores at home haha.

Ciao ciao~

Edited: 3/25/20