Chapter 5

No one's POV

"Wendy, rest up. I'll take over."

The blond haired mage gave the little dragon slayer a small pat on the head as she took the towel the other was holding on to.

The little one smiled and whispered words of gratitude as she proceed to sit down at the nearby chair.

A short while later, with Wendy's heightened senses, footsteps of a large approaching group were heard.

"Lucy! Wendy! You here?" The captain of the ship yelled with a tone of excitement.

The blond sighed while the small bluenette giggled. "Hai hai! We're here Luffy. And keep your voice down will you?" The celestial mage whispered-shouted by the slightly ajar door.

"Oh! There you are, what are you two doi-"

"AH!A woman! What is she doing here?"

The navigator was cut off by non-other than Luffy himself as he pushed her aside with curiosity literally circling around his head.

Annoyed, the woman stood up from the ground and rushed to whack Luffy's head.

"ITTE!"

The male grumbled in pain with teary eyes as he held his head.

"Oi Nami! What was that for!?"

Juvia's POV

It was pitch-black. There is not a single sound present giving off an eerie vibe as something unsettling by the pit of my stomach became known to my senses.

A figure emerged out of nowhere, not far from me. Gazing intently at the silhouette, I noticed that it is of a man's.

"Juvia."

That voice..

"G-gray-sama..?"

My eyes widened as I ran towards him, tears brimming at the edge of my eyes.

"Gray-sama! I missed-"

"Traitor."

What..?

Swing.

Splat.

"Guh! A-augh.. Wha- G-gray-sama..?"

I trembled beneath his strong gaze as blood pooled bellow me, running down from my stomach which was pierced through by a sword made of ice.

"W-why did you- ack!"

"Wake up..."

What..?

"Juvia, wake up!"

Eyes shot open, I gasped in large amounts of air while I grip tightly on my chest. My clouded vision slowly turned clear as my eyes darted towards the person worriedly gazing down on me.

"Lu-cy...?"

Lucy's POV

As I slowly took a hold of Juvia's hands, I noticed her ecstatic breathing. I bit my lip and glanced at Wendy before nodding.

"Wendy, check on her." I stated worriedly.

She nodded in response before putting over a hand on the now conscious Juvia's forehead and holding on her wrist to check on her pulse, most probably.

"Ah, she still has a light fever but so far she's doing good." Wendy replied with a small smile.

Sighing in relief, I looked down at Juvia's state. Her eyes are glossy with tears and her grip on my hand tightened slightly.