" Too many! You need to stop being such a sadistic asshole. You treat omegas like fucking property and it's disgusting! Just because your dad can afford to pay off the cops doesn't mean that it won't catch up with you!" Acxa looked like she was about to slap him right across the face. " You try hurt those boys any more than you already have and I will make damn sure that you go to prison. And stay there." She growled before heading for the door and swinging her backpack over her shoulder.

" Duck!" Pidge and Hunk sunk down into the prickly bushes they'd been hiding out in. It was just in time, too, because Acxa was storming out the front door a couple seconds later.

" What the H-E double hockey sticks just happened?!" Hunk lowly asked.

" She's so being blackmailed." Pidge responded. It took all of her self control not to bust through the window and turn Lotor into a human punching bag.

" Not anymore, apparently."

" We have to warn Lance and Keith." Pidge said while army crawling out of the pokey leaves. The pair hadn't realized this bush had thorns when they began their spy session. Hunk cautiously followed her and they wasted no time in escaping into the house's backyard. There were stray thorns sticking out of both their sweatshirts.

" Wait, what?!" Hunk exclaimed. " Lance will blow a fuse! Do you know how strong that guy is? When he saw Acxa at school today, I had to hold him back from literally slaughtering her in the history wing! He almost did, too!" They kept running, and cut through many other yards.

" We can't just not tell him!"

...

" Lance..." Keith murmured against his alpha's lips. They both were on the couch, and conveniently home alone. The kiss had been way too light for way too long as far Keith was concerned.

Lance held his boyfriend's cheek close with a very delicate touch; he was barely dusting their lips together. He had been extremely careful with Keith ever since the incident went down. Even in spite of Keith begging him not to.

" Hm?" He hummed in response. And the omega pulled away irately.

" I know you want to kiss me, so how about you actually do it." Keith said sassily before meeting their lips more aggressively. It was almost completely one sided, however.

Lance was very very hesitant.

" Babe..." He pulled away.

" This is so dumb... you're not hurting my ankle by kissing my lips!" Keith exclaimed. That's when Lance's phone began ringing. " You should probably get that." The smaller male huffed, folding his arms.

The alpha rolled his eyes before seeing that his sister, Veronica, was calling. He had to take it.

" Hey, Ronny." Lance picked up.

" Can you please come home?" She asked from the other end. " I've had to watch these little gremlins for two hours now, and they won't listen to me." Ronny was only partially telling the truth. She may have been an antisocial, edgy, teenage girl, but she missed her big brother. It seemed like Lance was never home anymore.

" Sorry, I'm taking care of Keith. But maybe after Shiro gets home..." Lance felt guilty when he heard his sister's tone of voice.

" Lance, I'm fine. You should spend some time with your family." Keith told him. He wasn't even being salty when he said it.

" Are you sure?" The alpha didn't like the idea of Keith being home alone with all this stuff going on recently. With Shiro at the police station, it would be a while before anyone could get there to watch him.