8

Yoongi had already decided, today was the worst day of his life. He woke up with a pounding headache and no memory of the day before besides waiting tables and then being sent home. He was under the covers in his bed, head aching and his body throbbing he noticed he smelled like Hoseok's body wash, which was strange in and of itself. But the weirdest thing, was that he had no pants or underwear on. He was naked from the waist down. All he could do was groan and throw himself backward back into the covers before groaning and clutching his head at the foolish action.

Yoongi was finally able to pry himself from his covers. He needed water. His throat was aching and dry, almost as if it was on fire. Of course, he couldn't go out into the kitchen dressed how he was and so he quickly slipped some gym short on, forgetting about underwear until he could get something to soothe his throat and head.

Hoseok and Seokjin were in the kitchen, both buzzing with excitement. They knew what day it was today. Today was Yoongi's audition day. Hoseok hadn't even been able to mention to his eldest hyung that Yoongi was drunk because the man had come back home with a slip of paper in his hands, raving and ranting about the gorgeous man with the deep voice named Kim Taehyung. Hoseok had forgotten entirely to tell Seokjin about Yoongi's slip up and that he was probably going to be hungover the next morning, opting to instead listen to his hyung go on and on about how handsome Kim Taehyung was. But as Yoongi dragged himself into the kitchen, it was all too obvious he had been drinking.

Hoseok slapped his hand over his mouth in shock at how his hyung looked. Distantly he heard Seokjin stop talking about his new man and getting his number – a story he had now told Hoseok at least eight times – to gape at Yoongi as well. His usually pale, flawless skin was now splotchy and red, dark bags under his eyes and hair disheveled.

Seokjin was the first to break the silence with an angry tone, "What the hell did you do?" There was nothing but accusation in his voice and he almost dreaded the answer.

Yoongi only shrugged pathetically. What should he say? That he had gotten so stressed thinking about the competition he'd gotten drunk out of his mind? He couldn't say that to Seokjin. The man would literally skin him alive.

"I had a few drinks..."

Seokjin's mouth dropped open, "A few?"

Hoseok wasn't sure whose side to take. On one hand it would be good for Yoongi to have a bit of a verbal lashing but on the other, they had business to attend to and Yoongi didn't need the added stress of both of his friends/roommates upset with him. Yoongi never said it but it actually weighed on him whenever he did something wrong and Seokjin was angry with him. Hoseok could see it but Seokjin couldn't and Yoongi wouldn't admit to it.

"More than a few," Yoongi bristled, steering past Hoseok to stomp into the kitchen and make toast.

Hoseok, ever the peacemaker, interjected before Seokjin could go off on a rant about the evils of drinking.

"Hyungie," Hoseok always called Seokjin hyungie when he wanted his attention really badly, "Today is the competition day! Yoongi hyung has to get ready in the next hour so we can leave. Can we talk about this after he wins?"

Distantly the two of them heard Yoongi snort incredulously and mutter, "Yeah, right, win." but they were both able to ignore him.

Seokjin frowned, mulling over Hoseok's words for a few seconds before nodding once, "Fine." His eyes shifted over to Yoongi watching as his toast browned in the toaster oven, "But afterwards you and I are going to have a long talk, Min Yoongi." He frowned as Yoongi didn't really reply, only grunting that he understood, "Get away from the toaster and let me make you breakfast. You have a long day ahead."

============

please comment and vote!!!