5

Yoongi knew he was screwed the moment the words, "Yes, I'll do it," left his mouth. Hoseok had been ecstatic and even Seokjin had cracked a smile. Hoseok had bounced around the house the rest of the day and a few hours into the night until Yoongi demanded he stop. It didn't seem to faze him much, though. Hoseok had squealed with delight and asked Yoongi quite nicely if he could help pick out the outfit he was going to wear onstage to perform for the tryouts. After a bit of bickering and a small threaten glare from Seokjin, Yoongi had begrudgingly agreed.

The competition was in a week and so Hoseok had demanded that Yoongi begin practicing everyday so he would be in top form for the competition. Hoseok was in this for Yoongi to win and he wouldn't take anything but Yoongi's best. Again, another threatening glance from Seokjin had Yoongi agreeing immediately.

Yoongi was in agony. Hoseok was always waiting for him at the door when he got off of work and the younger man would proceed to make Yoongi rap for him whether Yoongi was tired or not. Today was no different. He had trudged inside after a long, horrible day pf waiting and cleaning to have a very energetic Hoseok standing by the door as he dragged himself in. The younger man was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet as he quickly latched onto Yoongi's arm and pulled him all the way inside and into their living room. Yoongi let himself be guided and yanked this way and that, too tired to put up any real fuss or even curse at Hoseok. All he wanted was something nice to eat and a very long night with his precious bed.

"You look tired, hyung," Hoseok commented.

Yoongi just groaned, curling up on the sofa and kicking his shoes off. His eyes drifted shut and for the first time since he had left the apartment, he was at some kind of peace.

Hoseok was still bouncing, "Would you like some food, hyung? I can make some ramen..." Hoseok would do anything to make Yoongi feel better. He needed to practice and food would definitely help.

Yoongi hummed, sitting up slightly. Food sounded nice but sleep sounded absolutely lovely.

"Wake me up when it's done." He was already half asleep as he heard Hoseok run into the kitchen, the sound of the spigot running and the clank of pots. He was out by the time his head hit the cushions of the couch.

Hoseok had come back to wake Yoongi up and Yoongi was not happy. Hoseok had started by lightly shaking his shoulder but ended up having to almost roll him off the couch to wake him. It had taken a lot of Hoseok coercing and a lot of Yoongi cursing but in the end, Yoongi's grumbling stomach had gotten the better of blissful sleep.

Hoseok had handed his hyung a steaming bowl of ramen with his favor flavoring. Yoongi ate slowly, blowing on the hot noodles to cool them before chewing on them slowly and thoughtfully. Hoseok tried to make idle conversation throughout supper but for the most part he was met with silence or small grunts of agreement.

Once they had finished eating, Hoseok had taken Yoongi's bowl and placed both of them in the sink. When he returned he saw an already half asleep Yoongi snuggling a bit farther into the couch, curling up and getting ready to sleep. He rushed forward, shaking Yoongi.

Yoongi groaned, "Later, Hoseok. I'm tired."

"You have to practice!" Hoseok chirped, physically pulling Yoongi up into a sitting position. He took in the dark circles under his eyes and the way his eyelids drooped as he swayed in place. It pulled at Hoseok's heart. He knew Yoongi was stressed, overworked and tired but he really needed to practice is rapping for the competition.

Yoongi groaned again, "I can't, Hobi." He looked to Hoseok with pleading eyes, pouting as well as he could in his sleepy state. Hoseok almost cooed. His hyung looked absolutely adorable with a sad little pout on his full lips, ruddy cheeks, drooping, dark eyelids and long lashes caressing his cheeks whenever his eyes shut completely.

Hosoek felt his resolve breaking and automatically gave in, "You don't have work tomorrow. Will you practice then?"

"All day. Just for you." Yoongi allowed himself a small smile at such a tiny victory. But then again, sleep was always the greatest victory to Min Yoongi.

===============

Just a few more chapters (or maybe just 2) and Min Yoongi will meet Park Jimin XD Happy Easter!  

Please comment and vote!

I'll try to update more frequently, too. :)