Minjun cut in, "Just... I'll send you the address, I need to talk to you Jungkook, I need to talk to you in person, I have so much to say that I can't just say over the phone..." pausing, "I know that you're mad at me and you have the right to be, I really do, and I understand that I am in no place of telling you to do so, but I beg of you... just meet me, brother." Desperately trying to get Jungkooks approval.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart, something was stabbing it over and over again, he feels like if he says 'no', or even agreed with an 'okay I'll go', that he would still regret it either way.

Taking another deep breath, furrowing his eyebrows, defeated, he simply said, "Fine. I'll be there after you send me your location." With that, he ended the call.

He dropped his hand down as it lightly held his phone, his head hanging low, he got the message immediately afterwards.

Sighing again, he looked at Yoongi, and gave him an apologetic look, "I have to go..."

Raising his eyebrows, unbothered, "Its okay, go to him Jungkook. Don't come back until you two figure yourselves out." Patting Jungkook's back, "As important as you think I am, your brother is more important. I'll be fine here." Lightly smiling.

"Thank you, Yoongi hyung." Giving him a small smile, lightly hugging him before he left.
___

.

.

.

As Jungkook walked alone through the cold night, he was lucky the spot was relatively close to Yoongi's house. Checking his last message as he had to be sure he was coming to the right place, '8948 S Paradise Rd and W Misty Springs, You'll see a CVS around the area and a park ahead of it. I'll be standing near the entrance.'

Jungkook was standing between the two streets, spotting a CVS and a park ahead of it, as mentioned, but it seemed to be really empty, it was all too gloomy. He shook his head and just walked that way. After taking a few more steps, he spotted Minjun's figure.

He stopped in his tracks, thinking if he should just turn back or not. Minjun's head picked up, making eye contact with Jungkook, making his way towards him. He too slowly made his way towards Minjun.

Minjun was about to give Jungkook a hug, but Jungkook rejected it, obviously not comfortable, he didn't even want to be there in the first place.

Faking an awkward cough, Minjun gestured Jungkook to follow him, and he did. The two were soon standing on top of a small hill as a body of water below it reflected the moonlight, glistening.

Minjun had no time to waste, looking at Jungkook with sorry eyes, "Listen, I know all of I've done was bad things to you, all I ever did was make myself look good and have you do literally everything for me-"

"If this is your apology Minjun... I won't just accept it like that. If this is really what you've called called me for, then please, let me leave." Jungkook cut in.

Minjun was trembling, "Jungkook please..." Pausing, "I don't want you to get the wrong idea or something, I wouldn't call you out here for no reason. Please let me explain why I've been like this... and about that night."

Jungkook gave in and decided to listen to Minjuns words, nodding for him to continue, "You know... father has always favored me for being the oldest, sure, but when you weren't around, he used to make me do so many horrible things for him when I was little... I did all his dirty work... and if I didn't, he'd beat me, just the way he would beat you, but worse." He explained.