Twenty-five

He drove into his own driveway and stept out of the car without saying a word. I stepped out and started walking to my own house, no way I was going inside with him.

"So your just gonna leave?"

"What do you expect me to do Daniel?!"

He stamped over to me and grabbed my wrist. "Why are you avoiding me? Why the hell do you kiss Mason out of all people, you choose Mason!"

"You don't own me. You can't just boss me around. I can do what ever the hell I want."

He sighed "I want you to be mine" he loosened his grip on my arm when he saw my shocked expression. "Fuck, I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Fuck"

He was so adorable, the way he got embarrassed around me, how he looked at me. Those words sent shivers down my spine, and even though I knew it is wrong I wanted to be his.

"You scare the shit out of me," he looked hurt "but I think I want to be yours too." His eyes lightened up but turned away when I tried to kiss him.

"Why do I scare you?"

"Because, you-" I sighed "because you beat someone up for me. Because you are 7 years older than me. Because you and I being together could ruin your life, and I don't want you to hate me."

"I could never hate you Josephine."

I leaned in and he let me kiss him. The tingling I got every time we touched was so good, I could never get enough of him. But does this mean we are like together?

I just made out with Mason less than a hour ago. As soon as I realized I pulled away. He looked at me in confusion. "I can't do this. Mas-" he put his hand over my mouth

"Stop it right there Miss. I don't want to hear his name. He's using you, he does it all the time with girls. Please just come inside with me."

I nodded and followed him inside. Does Mason really do this to more girls? I couldn't stop feeling guilty for Mason, but when I looked into Daniel's eyes I knew I wanted him, only him.

He closed the door behind me and picked me up, walking upstairs to his bedroom. He placed me on his bed and leaned over me, kissing me gently.

Soon the kiss had headed up and he went down my neck. I turned me head to give him more access as I moaned under his touch.

He tucked at my shirt pulling it over my head, leaving me in my red lacy bra. His kissing went down to my stomach, when he reached my skirt he pulled it off in one motion. He sat up and my hands covered his body, also pulling his shirt off.

I kissed him again and tucked at his hair, receiving a moan from him. I turned us around so I was on top of him and traced kisses along his chest.

I unbuttoned his pants and took them off with a little help. I looked at the bulge in his boxers and starter palming it.

"God-" Daniel moaned "You- you don't have to"

I looked into his eyes giving him a reassuring look "I want too"

He laid his head back and let me take control. I slipped his boxers off and looked at him, he was so fucking big.

I took his tip into my mouth and slowly traced my tongue against him. It was my first time I was doing this to someone and I had no idea if I was doing it good. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a virgin, I just never gave someone a blowjob.

I started taking him a bit deeper, earning a moan. "Fuck, your mouth- it feels so good."

After a couple of minutes I got the hang of it and was going full speed on him. "Babe, I'm-"

I knew what he was going to say so I got off him. I wanted him, tonight.

He lifted his head up "Why did you stop?"

I didn't answer him but just crawled on top off him, moving my ass against him. Hoping he would get the hint.

"Are you sure about this Josephine?"

I nodded and kissed him eagerly. He flipped us over and took off my panties.

He gave kisses on my stomach, probably leaving some marks. He moved down and suddenly I felt his tongue against my clit, my back arched up in pleasure. "Holy shit." I breathed out.

He reached to the drawer next to the bed and grabbed a condom. Putting it on himself and lining himself up with my entrance.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the feeling of him inside me. "Look at me."

I obeyed immediately and looked into his eyes as I felt him entering me. I gasped for air, he stretched me open, I felt so full.

"I'm not hurting you?"

I shaked my head but told him to go slow. He listened and stayed still for me to adjust.

I told him to move and he started going slow on me. Moaning with every thrust. "You're so fucking tight."

He picked up the pace and started fucking me harder. I moaned while tucking at his hear.

"You like that? You like getting fucked by your teacher?"

I moaned and felt the tingling inside me. "I'm gonna- "

"Let it go, babe."

And so I did, screaming as the orgasm took over my body. He was fucking me through it and came right after me.

He pulled out and collapsed on top of me.

"You are so beautiful Josephine."

I blushed and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

He pulled away and lifted my chin up "I really like you Josephine."

"I like you too."

He smiled and kissed me, but then got up to the bathroom to clean himself up. I followed him after he was done, doing the same.

I saw a shirt of him laying in the bathroom and pulled it on, it came to my mid thigh.

I walked back into the room and laid in the bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him.

"Why did you punch him so bad?" I whispered, scared to ask the question that will ruin the mood.

"Because I couldn't stand the thought of someone else being with you. I could've just pulled him away- he sighed "but the anger got the best of me."

"Aren't you scared he is going to press charges?"

"No, he is just as wrong as I am. He almost raped you."

"Yeah but he told everyone something else." I sighed

"What do you mean?"

"He told that I got a panic attack and accidentally hit him. The only way I can prove he is lying is by you telling the truth, but it's okay though."

"No it's not okay! He can't just go around and tell lies about you."

I turned around so I was facing him and placed my hand on his cheek. "Promise me you won't tell anyone what he did to me? It'll ruin your life."

He sighed "I promise."

I kissed his soft lips and closed my eyes, I was exhausted.

He kissed the top of my head.

"I'd do anything for you Josephine."