Eightteen

We had danced all night and it was almost 4AM when we decided to go home. Demi drove us here but since she was quite drunk we decided to walk. Demi and Thalia lived in the same street and Wesley was staying over at Thalia's. Rylee and Brandon lived near each other as well which left me to walk the last part alone. I was way too drunk to care about walking alone, even though I hate walking alone in the middle of the night.

The walk took about 15 minutes and the last 10 I walked by myself. At least I thought. Daniel showed up and we walked home together, just like the first time I went to Lux! Only this time we were both way more drunk. We had talked about me working there and how much he looked forward to it.

We finally made it to our street and I saw that my dad's car was outside. Daniel noticed it "You okay?"

"I don't understand why they won't tell me whats wrong."

He didn't say anything but just pulled me into a hug. "I'm way too drunk to be talking about this." I joked and we both bursted out in laughter.

"I probably shouldn't be asking you this but I'm gonna do it anyway. Do you want to come inside?" He pointed at his house and smiled at me

"You know I can't say no to you." I sighed and I wanted to walk to his frontdoor but felt him picking me up, wich made my dress lift up. He opened the door and walked inside, as soon as he closed the door he put me against the door. "Do you even know what you're doing to me?" He whispered in my ear as I felt his bulge against me. I looked him into his eyes and bit my lip. "Don't do that."

"Why not?" I said looking up to him full inocence. Our lips were almost touching at this moment.

"Because it makes me want to do bad things to you."

He slammed his lips against me and placed his hand under my butt to support me.

Kissing him was a feeling I couldn't get over. I wanted to feel it all the time. I wanted more, I wanted him. I knew it was the alcohol talking but right now I don't care.

I put my legs down so I was standing on my own feet without breaking the kiss. I felt this rush of confidence and tugged at his shirt. "Getting greedy now are we?" He said.
I just looked at him and pulled his shirt over his head. I threw it on the floor and walked over to the couch, not breaking eye contact with him.

He knew what I was up to and followed quickly, slamming his lips against mine. I laid down on the couch with him on top of me. He moved to my neck and started giving me kisses all the way until he couldn't go any further.

I pulled my dress over my head to give him full access, leaving me in my red lacy underwear. "Holy shit." He went down to my panties and gave me kisses on my tighs. I moaned "Please."

He looked up to me "What do you want Josephine?" His fingers tugged at my panties, not taking them off yet. "Do you want me to touch you?" I moaned. He took it off all the way now and threw it on the floor, leaving me exposed. "You're beautiful."

He pushed one finger inside of me, earning a loud moan. He started moving in a slow pace which got me frustrated, I needed release. "More." I whined. He came closer to my head, leaving his hand where it was. He looked at me, eyes filled with lust as he pushed another finger in me. He slammed his lips against mine again which turned very headed.

I threw my arms around him and tugged at his hair. He moaned. "I'm gonna..." I gasped. He moved quicker which pulled me over the edge.

He got of me and laid next to me, both heavy breathing. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I realised I didn't do anything in return but when I wanted to say something I heared him snorring.

-

Last night.

Last night was amazing. I can't say anything else about it.

But still, I can't stop thinking how wrong this actually is. Last night happened because of alcohol and I doubt if it would've happened if we weren't drunk.

We were still on the couch but he was still asleep. I looked at him and couldn't stop smiling.

"Stop staring at me." He mumbled

"Goodmorning to you too."

He pulled me closer. "Goodmorning Josephine. Is it just me or is your head banging as well?"

"Aw your old ass can't take a bit of alcohol?"

"My old ass? I'm not old."

"Yes you are."

"Last night I didn't hear you complain." He smirked.

"Yeah about that..."

"What about it?"

"It was wrong, you're still my teacher, I'm not eightteen yet, which makes this - pointing between us - illegal."

"Did you like it?" He asked with a serious tone.

"Yes."

"Then I don't see a problem here."

I just smiled. I loved the way he thinks. It was just so easy. I wish I could think that way, just not caring about rules or what others might think of you.

He leaned in and gave me a tender kiss. "I sure as hell don't regret it."

I laughed. "I'm sorry by the way."

"For what Josephine?"

"For not giving you anything in return."

"Oh please." He looked me deep in my eyes. "Don't you ever, ever, think you need to do anything in return. He smiled.

"You're adorable."

"I'm not." He pouted.

"You are."

He sighed and moved on top of me, kissing me again.