Ten

I was laying in bed thinking about tonight. I couldn't stop thinking about him, his looks, his lips, his body. I know I can't like my teacher, and the fact he liked me back was even more confusing. I don't know where this is going but I think this will be good for me after everything that happened in Orlando...

It was already 1AM and my parents were still not back from Esther and Richard. Wich was very frustrating, knowing I could've stayed longer with Daniel. I didn't have his phone number, yet, so I couldn't text him either. I decided to just go to sleep, at least try, I'll see him again tomorrow.

-

It was the next day and I was sitting in math class, no idea what the hell the teacher was talking about. I leaned in to Thalia, "Do you have any idea what I'm supposed to do? I don't understand any of this shit." She laughed at me "Me neither girl, me neither. Oh by the way, Me and Demi were gonna go watch football training of Brandon and Wesley tonight. Do you wanna come along? I think Brandon might have a crush on you."

"No way, you have got to be kidding me. I'll come along though but I don't think he likes me." I said to her. He couldn't like me right? I mean we barely know each other, not that me and Daniel do but that was different.

The bell rang wich meant that it was last period for me and let that last period be history from Dr. Daniel Hale. Just the thought of seeing him again made me smirk. "What are you thinking about?" Demi interrupted my thoughts. I just shrugged it off and walked into the classroom, seeing that Daniel wasn't here yet. I walked over to my seat next to Brandon and sat down on it.

"So I heard you're coming to see me train tonight."

"Yes I sure am. I don't think you'll be that good but its worth a shot."

"That's where you're wrong Josephine, I'm amazing and I'll show you tonight."

I heared footsteps behind me making me turn around. "Good to know Mr. Aaron, grab your books I want to start my class."

I looked at him hoping he didn't take it the wrong way but he didn't look back at me.

The whole class Daniel had been avoiding my attempts of making eyecontact, so when class was finally over I walked over to his desk. "Can I talk to you for a second Dr. Hale?"

He gestured me to sit down and let me talk. "What's wrong? You haven't looked at me once this period."

"Well I can't be to obvious right? And you having something going on with that Brandon isn't helping it either."

"Nothing is going on between me and Brandon and no one will know what happened between us. I'm going to Brandon's football training tonight, that's all. You're already getting jealous huh?" I smirked at him

"I can't help it, I'm sorry." He walked over to me and grabbed my waist as he pulled me closer. "I want you to be mine." And he kissed me. Realizing we were in a classroom and literally everyone could come in at any moment I pulled back, he pouted.

"Maybe one day I will."

I let go of him and walked away to go home. Leaving him standing alone in the room.

-

It was 6PM and I got a text of Demi saying that she and Thalia will pick me up in 30 minutes. My parents were, surprise surprise, not home and I had no idea how late they will. I don't know how long a training takes but I was not going to reckon with them.
I went upstairs to get changed into something a bit warmer, as i aspected that the training is outside. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and walked back downstairs. I waited for 10 more minutes until Demi and Thalia arrived.

They greeted me when I stepped into the car and drove off to the sportsfield. I was glad I had made some friends and that they invited me to this kind of stuff. It felt nice.

We arrived at the sportsfield and walked to the side. As soon as Wesley and Brandon saw us they ran over. Wesley immediatly kissed Thalia after saying a quick hello to us. Brandon did the same to me, although he gave me a hug instead of a kiss. I felt special but also weird at the same time. I had this feeling towards Daniel and not Brandon, but the way Brandon acted around me made me realise that Thalia might be right. And for the sake of keeping Daniel a secret, I better act normal around Brandon.

-

After almost an hour and 30 minutes the training was finally over and the guys invited us over to have a drink. Something they appearantly do after every training. It was almost 9PM so I figured staying a little bit longer wouldn't be a problem.

We walked inside the clubhouse where the whole team and a couple of outsiders like us were seated. I ordered a beer just like every one else (except for Demi as she had to drive us home) and we started talking, about school, the training, our lives and all that kind of stuff. I really felt that they accepted me into their group wich was quite the relief to me.

-

It had been 2 hours and we were still at the clubhouse having a lot of fun but we decided to go home.

I was sitting in the backseat with Brandon on one side and Thalia on the other, however they were both very tired and half asleep. Along the way I felt Brandon moving closer to me and laying his hand on my tigh. I just stayed still not really searching for a meaning behind it, although I knew better. All I could think about was Daniel's hands that I wanted to touch me there, so when we finally arrived at my house I was relieved to escape him.

Brandon got out of the car and I was right behind him. "Thank you for coming tonight. I really liked it." I smiled at him and saw him leaning in to give me a kiss, I panicked so I just turned my head so his lips would touch my cheeck. "I did too, see you tomorrow." I said to him pretending that what just happened wasn't akward at all.
"Thanks for driving me Demi, bye guys!" I yelled into the car and walked over to my house.

Just as I was about to open the door I heared a car driving into the streets. I looked around to see if it might by any of my parents but no, it was Daniel.