Twenty-two

"Where have you been? I missed you in Chemistry." Demi asks me when she sees me sitting in class.

"I slept through my alarm."

"Oh okay. When are you gonna start with your job at Lux! ?"

"Friday." I smiled thinking about how he was going to teach me.

"What are you smiling about? That bartender?"

I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah that guy who stand behind the bar, you always go to him for drinks. Last time we were there you even danced with him."

Oh shit, I hadn't realised she would notice. What if she's gonna figure out everything else too...

-

The first couple of periods were over and I was having lunch with the group. Brandon was sitting next to me. Lately I feel like he is actually trying to hit on me which gives me a very uncomfortable feeling. I really like him, I do, but just as friends. I've never wanted to give him the wrong intensions.

He's just the perfect boyfriend though. Sweet, caring, loyal, I just don't feel attracted to him. I wish it was though, it would make things a lot easier.

Daniel is a sweetheart, but I have no idea what is going on between us. In class he pretends like I'm not even there but as soon as we are alone he's all over me. It's so wrong but I can't stop thinking about what those hands can do to me...

"Josephine?"

I got out of my daydreaming. "Huh what?"

"Do you mind helping me get some drinks out of the cafetaria?" Brandon asks

"Oh yeah sure."

He stands up and walks towards the side of the building. I didn't really know why he would take that door but I just followed him.

As soon as we were around the corner he turned around and grabbed my wrist pushing me against the wall.

"Brandon what the he-"

"Shhh, I know you want this just as bad as I do. I bet you're not as innocent as you look like."

I shaked my head but he didn't let go of me, instead he pushed his hips further against me.

"Brandon, let me go!" I tried to wiggle myself out of his arms.

He slammed his hand against the wall making me jump in fear.

"You can't just make me horny all the time and not finish it." He gritted through his teeth.

Making him horny? What the hell did I do to make him feel that?

"What the hell Bran-"

I got cut off as he slammed his lips against mine. I tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"I bet I can fuck you so good." He whispered in my ear before kissing down my neck.

As soon as those words left his mouth I started panicking. All the memories from Orlando came rushing back to me. It had such a impact on me that I couldn't move anymore, everything felt like it was going in slomotion. Everything slowely turned black.

"Josephine!"

-

I opened my eyes, not knowing where I was. I looked around and saw I was at the school's doctor.

"Thank god you're awake."

I looked up to where the voice was coming from. "Dani- Mr. Hale. What happened?"