Twelve

It was 5PM and I was already done changing. I was wearing a white dress with silver accessories. I was sitting on the couch waiting for the clock to hit 6PM so I could go to him. The thought of going to his house and seeing him makes me nervous but happy at the same time. I know that he feels that spark between us too, but I don't know what to do about it. I can't have feelings for him...

I sighed deciding to text Thalia.

Me:
Hey, have you talked to Wesley yet?

Thalia:
Hey! We have and he understood that I was afraid to tell him, he's still not okay with it though.

Me:
Do you think he will forgive you for it anyway? I hope he does, you guys are amazing together!

Thalia:
I think he will, he's staying over tonight so that says enough right ;)

Me:
Hahah you're unbelievable! I'm glad you're okay. I'm here for you always :)

Thalia:
Xx

I sighed looking at the clock hoping it would be 6PM already, it wasn't. My mom had texted me she'd be home around 10 so I couldn't count on her company as well. I decided to just go over there and see if I could help cook or something.

I walked out of the door straight to his house across the street. I knocked on the door and it was opened within 10 seconds.

"Josephine hey! You're early, not that I mind though." He winked

"Uh yeah, I was already done and figured you might need some help." I stuttered.

"That's nice of you, come in."

He stepped aside so I could walk through the door. After his parents left the house nothing had changed, so I walked straight to the kitchen feeling him right behind me.

"So what can I do?" I asked turning around so I was facing him.

"Well I'm already done actually, it's in the oven. I do need to clean up though but you don't have to help." He chuckeld. "Unless you want to ofcourse." Smirking at me

"I'll help, it's the least I can do."

I walked over to the counter and grabbed a towel. "You wash, I'll dry."
He started washing his stuff but after a while he splattered some water on me.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?" I put my hand into the water and splashed it back at him. "You shouldn't have done that!" He said laughing and threw a lot of water at me. I ran away from him and tried to look angry at him. "You've ruined my dress!" But as soon as I said it I bursted out in laughter.

He walked over to me and grabbed me by my waist. "That dress would look better if it was off of you anyway." His head was close to mine and I couldn't take it anymore. I pressed my lips against his and immediately felt that spark I was craving so much lately.

He bit my under lip and I gave access to him. "Jump." He said heavy breathing. I jumped and he put me on the kitchen counter standing between my legs. As our kiss got heated, we got interrupted by the timer on the oven. "I guess dinner is ready." He said while stepping away from me, grabbing gloves to get the lasagne out of the oven.
"Let's have dinner then." And I jumped of the counter to walk over to the table.

That kiss was amazing, I don't care that he is my teacher anymore. I need this, I need him.

-

Dinner was done and we talked about lots of stuff. It was really nice and I got to know him a bit more now. Liking him even more.

We now sat on the couch watching my favourite movie, endless love. I noticed that Daniel was watching me instead of the movie and turned to him.

"You know that you should watch the movie instead of me right?"

"But I like watching you."

I raised my eyebrow at him. He climbed over to where I was sitting.

"Yes I do, I really like you Josephine. I know it's wrong but there is something special about you. I can't get you out of my mind."

I crushed my lips into him again. Those words gave me a tingling inside me. Knowing he felt the same way was such a relief.

He climbed onto me so he was on top of me and bit my lip, sliding his tongue in. After a while I got a rush of confidence and I turned us around so I was on top of him. I moved my hips onto him, feeling his bulge growing against me. He pulled off my dress, so I was sitting in my underwear. He pulled back and breathed into my ear. "You're so beautiful."

I straightend my back and looked at him. "You're not bad yourself, however without the shirt it would be better." And I winked.

"That's for later. First let's get you a clean shirt."

He lifted me up in bridal style and walked with me upstairs. When we entered his bedroom he kissed me one more time and sat me down on the bed to grab a sweater.
"Here put this on."

I pulled the sweater over my head and it came just over my tighs. I laid back on the bed. "You know this bed is really comfortable."

"Stay."

I laughed. "I'm serious, stay."

He walked over to the bed and laid on top of me. "Please."
I just looked into his eyes and nodded, smashing my lips against him.