Kwamis' Magic

We all know that the Miraculouses are magic. We also know that...

1.The mask or the suit cannot be physically removed.
Mask, as HarpieLover998 corrects me - thanks for that. We've seen no attempts of suit removal.

2.The kwamis' energy are affected by the superhero powers

3.Each kwami represents an abstract idea.

4.Every kwami has that one good they need to eat to recharge themselves.

5.Kwamis can before Miraculous - the Mage made the Miraculouses to go with the Kwamis thousands of years ago.

6.When the box of the Miraculous is opened, the kwami appears. When the Miraculous is taken off, the kwami disappears.

7.The kwami can change the holder's appearance slightly when in superhero form.

8. The kwami can sort of communicate with the holder whilst in superhero form (like Ladybug's lucky vision, I think).

9.Kwamis can phase through solid objects.

10.They creepily know their holder's name before actually transforming them.

11.They go into the jewellery when the Miraculous isn't being worn or when the holder is transforming.

12.Whatever abstract idea they represent, they use it.

Like creativity, the kwami is creative. Also cookies are created by using other variables and combining them in a certain way to result in something new. It then takes into account of someone that can transform it into the finished product.

And whoever Hawkmoth controls is obedient out of fear, just like Nooroo has to obey Gabriel.

13. The Kwamis came into existence when their abstract idea came into existence, I think.

14. Tikki is the oldest kwami.

Theories and questions
If you have any questions or theories,
please post here so we can discuss!

1. Something to do with the will of the kwami or holder could have something to do with something...

When Dark Owl removes one of Ladybug's earrings, not even half of her costume disappeared. I think it's to do with will of the holder, energy of the kwami and whether the removal of the Miraculous was forced or not.

Update: I think the Miraculous has to be removed willingly for the kwami to disappear: In Lady WiFi and Adrien's rings falls off, Plagg's still there, but in the Origins Episode and Marinette gives up and takes off the earrings, Tikki disappears.

2. There could be opposite Miraculouses or another that compliments one

Creativity is the opposite of destruction. There are at least 17 Miraculouses, so there could be pairs and one to be the glue, like Newt being the glue of the group in Maze Runner.

And that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Stay tuned!

Thanks Wolfkingdom23 for this idea!