Le Paon's real identity

There are so many rumours flying around. Will Le Paon be Mrs Agreste, Nathalie, Kagami? We don't know, or do we?

Dun. DUn. DUN.

!!!!!

Okay, so we know Le Paon will be a villain and her identity will be revealed at the end of Season 2, if my sources are correct. She will be evil and her kwami will be called Duusu.

So out of the three suspects, who is most likely to be Le Paon?

Mrs Agreste
I heard somewhere that we find out more about Mrs Agreste in Season 2, but I'm not sure whether it's confirmed.

I'm  guessing she had some relation to the peacock Miraculous or just Miraculouses? Otherwise why would the safe hiding the Miraculous stuff have a portrait of her? Why not a portrait of something else? And why have a picture of her with the stuff in the safe?

If Agreste means butterfly, it does make sense for Mrs Agreste to be Pixie Girl. Is Pixie Girl a sequel to Miraculous Ladybug?

Nathalie
The Peacock Miraculous is currently in Gabriel's possession, though we have no idea why he hasn't used it. I mean, it could be fake, but then why keep it in the safe? Did he not want to use it because it reminded him of Mrs Agreste? Anyway, that's another issue. Or few issues, actually.😅

So let's assume it's the real one. Then it would have to be someone close to him to get it- he won't give it to anybody, if he even gives it anyway, which I doubt. Nathalie is the key suspect for this theory I have just said. She is close to him and knows his secret. We know she will do anything to get what she needs, because remember when she used Marinette's present and passed it off on the behalf of Adrien's dad? She backs up Gabriel. Remember another time in the Bubbler, she just goes "Goodbye" to Nino? I'd say we can't ignore her as a possibility.

Kagami
This Japanese warrior first appeared in Riposte, but could she be Le Paon?

One reason she may be, is that Le Paon is a new villain, or at least to Paris. We don't know whether she could've come from another country in the world. Like Japan for instance. Kagami is new to Paris and we have never seen Le Paon before. Hmm...

- - -
That's it for now!!

Next issue will be a information catch-up. You'll find out about new stuff I've found... including Adrien's birthday.